YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
YMG,  I have One Day In Your Life by Michael Jackson.  I know you have it already on your blog, but the one we have does not have the end credit's rolling.  If you would like it I can upload it soon for you.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Amy: thanks, yes: the version I posted is pretty ropey: low-quality video, and like you said, the credits.
It would be great to post your version.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
Okay,  I have Star's On 45 The Beatle's Melody one you have that on your blog also with TOTP's 2 pop up.  We have it without that and it is longer.  I will store it to my laptop and upload for you.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
YMG,  I have some better quality video's of L&C, and RF that you already have on your wonderful and fantastic blog, and without that silly TOTP's 2 pop up rubbish on them.  Would you like me to upload them to you over the weekend?  Gosh you will be very busy.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Amy: If your clips are better than mine (better quality or longer or without TOTP2 stuff),
and you can spare the time to upload them, then yes please!
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
Okay YMG.  I will upload some for you this weekend.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
YMG.  I will start uploading some for you tomorrow evening.  Can I ask you what your favourite film is please?
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Er, can I have 12 Amy?
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
Lol.  It doesn't matter.  Want to watch a film, but I have all the 1970's and some 1960's T.V programme's on DVD.  And watched alot of movie's.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Like you Amy, I love films from before I was born:
- The 5,000 Fingers of Doctor T
- Gold Diggers of 1933
- Night of the Hunter (the Robert Mitchum one, not the remake)
- Le salaire de la peur
- Singing in the Rain

...and after I was born, but before I could talk:
- A Hard Days Night
- A Taste of Honey
- Gonks Go Beat!
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
Would I get told off with watching them.  Like I did when I got Ryan's favourite film.  Are they suitable for us is what I mean?
amy x
LNV

Re: YMG Extra Video's

LNV
You might get told off Amy for watching Gonks Go Beat! VERY bad taste, if I may say so! Who is that weird little chap in the film? What a Carry On!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Wow you like a Beatles film. Quiz question . Who was the young girl on the train and which Beatle did she later marry, only to divorce and marry his best friend ?
RYAN
LNV

Re: YMG Extra Video's

LNV
Patti Boyd who married George Harrison. Then married Eric Clapton. Oh my sweet lord!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Hey thats twice youve cracked the My sweet lord number. `All things must pass`i suppose !

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
Beatles are in the film.  I'm not getting that then.  Sorry YMG but I don't like them.  The only 3 song's of the Beatles I own are Stars On 45 one, Paperback Writter and Back In The U.S.S.R.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Patti'sdaughter
PattiforPM, Suefan anybody.  Please will you give me some idea's for what film's to watch.  I'm bored with mine, and need some new one's.
amy x

Re: YMG Extra Video's

 What kinda films do you like Amy.

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Don't think there's much to bother your folks:

- The 5,000 Fingers of Doctor T - a film for children - very weird, but no problem
- Gold Diggers of 1933 - a hollywood musical of the 1930s - no problem
- Singing in the Rain - hollywood musical, christmas TV standard - no problem
- A Hard Days Night - no problem
- Gonks Go Beat! - no problem

- Night of the Hunter - quite scary, but tame by modern standards
- Le salaire de la peur - a film for adults, but nothing gratuitous - tame by modern standards
- A Taste of Honey - deals with teenage pregnancy, but nothing you wouldn't see or hear in Eastenders or Corry

What was Ryan's suggestion that got you told off?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG Extra Video's

Young Mister Grace
Easy: Patii Boyd, married George, then Eric Clapton.
You've all done vey well!
12