YMG, I have One Day In Your Life by Michael Jackson. I know you have it already on your blog, but the one we have does not have the end credit's rolling. If you would like it I can upload it soon for you.
YMG, I have some better quality video's of L&C, and RF that you already have on your wonderful and fantastic blog, and without that silly TOTP's 2 pop up rubbish on them. Would you like me to upload them to you over the weekend? Gosh you will be very busy.
Like you Amy, I love films from before I was born:
- The 5,000 Fingers of Doctor T
- Gold Diggers of 1933
- Night of the Hunter (the Robert Mitchum one, not the remake)
- Le salaire de la peur
- Singing in the Rain
...and after I was born, but before I could talk:
- A Hard Days Night
- A Taste of Honey
- Gonks Go Beat!
- The 5,000 Fingers of Doctor T - a film for children - very weird, but no problem
- Gold Diggers of 1933 - a hollywood musical of the 1930s - no problem
- Singing in the Rain - hollywood musical, christmas TV standard - no problem
- A Hard Days Night - no problem
- Gonks Go Beat! - no problem
- Night of the Hunter - quite scary, but tame by modern standards
- Le salaire de la peur - a film for adults, but nothing gratuitous - tame by modern standards
- A Taste of Honey - deals with teenage pregnancy, but nothing you wouldn't see or hear in Eastenders or Corry