Quantcast

YMG please help.

Kace
Hi YMG, we know that you are very busy.  Both Ams and I are concerned that sufan thinks the question we both asked on the continued quiz thread was alittle unfair and was aimed at sue stalkers not sue fans.

the question we asked was what year did sue move into a flat with another member of pp, who, and where was it? we then said which pp members would both our mums have had contact with in l&c apart from sue. and said they need to read so that was 2 clues we had given them.

after both suefan and ryan had guessed the answer who both got it wrong. and lost fair and square.  the answer being of course was ruth in 1975 in chelsea.

so basically we asked a perfectly normal question. we could really be unfair and ask a question that only the members of l&c would know but we dont.

what do you think?

kace and ams x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: YMG please help.

Anon
Suefan is being a naughty boy.
The Legs & Co blog site has by its very purpose an in built voyeur side to it.
We all like the gossipy side to stars lives that is why magazines such as OK, Hello and the tabloid newspapers feature so much of it. More than the news itself.
A prudent approach is required, especially as we are aware your mum and Amy’s are possibly peeking over your shoulder looking at the comments made. This maybe one of the reasons it is taking so long to come up with that all important single question to their favourite Legs & Co dancer.
It is all light hearted fun which doesn't always come across without facial gestures and tone of vocie...titter ye not!
I do like to see things through Rosie coloured spectacles.

Re: YMG please help.

Young Mister Grace
Hi Kacey. It certainly was a very hard question. I didn't know the answer off the top of my head.

But was it an unfair question? That's what Suefan is suggesting. Well I tried googling a few possibilities, and I found the answer on the internet, at:

http://www.panspeople.freeserve.co.uk/totp1976.htm

...which is, of course, an article ("It’s Tough Being A Pan’s Person") from the 1976 Top of the Pops Annual, reprinted at the now-mothballed Unofficial Pans People website. It doesn't actually give the date they moved in together, but I think we can assume it's 1975 from the date of the annual.So I can't really agree that it's an unfair question: a very difficult question, yes, but not so difficult that it's impossible.

Sorry Suefan, but I've tried my best to be fair. Hope you understand.

And Amy & Kacey, I trust that you're won't gloat and tease poor Suefan just because I've come down on your side: you're both far too well brought up young ladies to be such poor winners.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG please help.

Patti'sdaughter
Hi YMG,

Thank you for saying that the question we asked was fair.  I agree with you that it was a hard question.  We wont gloat I promise.

amy and Kace x
amy x

Re: YMG please help.

Suefan
Hi guys and girls.  I do seem to keep putting my foot in it.

Kacey/Amy I was not trying to say your question was unfair - I was just being sneaky and trying to claw back a little ground after your victory.

YMG, my apologies for being a plonker.

Re: YMG please help.

Theres nothing wrong with a bit of Pans people stalking outside a certain flat in Chelsea, West London in 1975. Sounds like the sort of gig that might have suited me,LOL.

Re: YMG please help.

Suefan
Surely not Ryan.  Chatting to her in a upmarket west end club, that is more our style.

Re: YMG please help.

  Might be more your style, i think skulking around outside and waiting for security to move me on might be more scene, unfourtunately.