YMG

Patti'sdaughter
Hi YMG,

I received 4 DVD's of Pan's People today in the post.  When I have a chance I will take a look at them and let you have a list of the video's on them.  If you need any of them could you let me know and I will upload them to you.
amy x

Re: YMG

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
So generous of you Amy. I'll look forward to that. Thanks very much

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
It is okay.  That is what your blog is about, sharing.  Isn't it?  If there was an easier way to get them to you that would be better as it takes a really long time to upload to you.  I don't really like Pan's People and don't know why they were sent or from who.  amy x
amy x

Re: YMG

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi amy: Can you copy the DVDs on your laptop? Or could somebody else? You could post the copies to me: it would probably take some time to copy them, but still a lot less time than uploading clips. I could pay for postage.

Of course, that would mean giving you (whispers) my real name and address (shh!) but I'm sure I can trust you.
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
Yes.  I'm not sure how to copy them but I think my sister or brother will know.  I think that would be better.  My Mum will pay for postage, we have some DVD-R disc's that nobody use's think we got them by mistake.  amy x
amy x

Re: YMG

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
OK Amy. Send me (to blacksalad@gmail.com) a list of what's on each disk before you go to the bother of copying them: I might have one or two disks already: it would save you some of the trouble.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMG

That's a really generous gesture Amy.  Good for you

Re: YMG

Dave

    Pattiforpm. many thanks for contributing Blame it on the Boogie ....great number  and song !   Dave.

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
If we can copy the DVD's and YMG say's they work.  If anybody else would like us to copy them and send to you.  Just let me know.
amy x

Re: YMG

JEZ
can u tell us amy some of the songs on the dvd please

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
Yes sorry.  Most of them YMG has already.
Diana Ross - Still Waiting  (I think that's the name of the song)
Mama's Pearl (a better version)
My First, My Last, My Everything
Summertime City.
Everybody Clap (PP are wearing the same costume's as on Mama's Pearl)
Running Away
Jeepster (better version with no credits)
Barbados BOTH VERSION'S (Xmas and July 75)
Summer Breeze
Love Theme
Green River
Everything's Tuesday
Wedding Bell Blue's
Pan's People on Morcombe & Wise 75/76
And alot that are from when PP danced and appeared on T.V show's.
amy x

Re: YMG

JEZ
thanks amy dont suppose u managed to find the kc and sunshine band thats the way i like it or elvis promised land one that you or kacey were after on them

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
No they weren't on them.  Sorry.
amy x

Re: YMG

JEZ
didnt someone on the forum say they had the elvis clip amy

Re: YMG

Patti'sdaughter
Yes, it was Suefan he also said he had KC & The Sunshine Band's That's The Way I Like It.
amy x

Re: YMG

JEZ
it would be ace if we could see these clips in full amy
JEZ