YMW

Patti'sdaughter
YMW.  I've just remembered you promised us a new pinned thread of our favourite's.  Are we still allowed it?
amy x

Re: YMW

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Of course, Amy. A promise is a promise.
I'm waiting for a list from Kace.
I've got one from you, but it's old now: you'll probably want to send me a new one.
YMW
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMW

Patti'sdaughter
Cool.  Thank you.  Kace and I think you are so cool and wonderful.  Hense the change of your name.
amy x

Re: YMW

Ok have i missed something here with the YMW thing ??????

Re: YMW

Patti'sdaughter
Only Kace and I are allowed to call YMG YMW.
amy x

Re: YMW

Oh i get it Young Mister Wonderful. Talk about twisting the poor guy round your pretty fingers.

Re: YMW

Patti'sdaughter
We are praising YMW and letting him know we think he is brilliant and wonderful and that we respect him.  We are not wrapping YMW around our finger's.  I think that is alittle unfair of you to say that Ryan.  Apologise to YMW please.
amy x

Re: YMW

Young Mister Grace
Yes Ryan, they've me good and proper.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: YMW

Patti'sdaughter
YMW.  That is really cool.
amy x

Re: YMW

But i also think the dude is brilliant and wonderful  and i also respect him( shouldnt refer to him as dude i suppose) Hey YMG sorry, but you are getting lured in to there web somewhat,gulp.
RYAN