YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
OK I'm down on my knees now.  Please, someone else review this interesting performance, I'm begging you!  After all you'll  never find another Dance like this

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PaulF
As previously stated this seems to be three dance routines at the same time. Our three beauties at the back teasing us with their feathers, and Phil and Cherry performing the main routine centre stage. Not sure what Floid is doing. Not one of my favourite dances but as I think I can split my DOTD vote then its a no brainer for a good performance by Phil and Cherry.
7/10
Paul

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Thanks for your comments PaulF and for taking advantage of the exclusive once-only RF split vote feature.  I think the other hosts might be a little jealous of this to be honest but they can't really admit this in public
I'm still hoping there are a few more votes out there but I may have to resort to offering monetary bribes to get the last few...

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

VintageVideos
The split vote is a boy/girl thing, so neither Ryan nor me need to bother with it

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
There are girl-girl combos too Vin, or so I'm told

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Andeebee
getting bit racy now fellas

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Yes it's a boy/girl thing so I'm hoping Ryan accepts my half vote for 'The Bloke With The Facial Hair' when we get to 'Summer Nights'.

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

I wasn't thinking about Racey but Streisand and Summer for a dual vote perhaps

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
Oops I could be the first person to derail his own Thread

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

derailed

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

this is the flipper holy grail for me
Likes
song beautifully illustrated by the dance
double podium at  2 different heights
black backdrop with star lines
phil and cherry dance
costumes
ostritch feather fans with 3 girl team
awesome set design
fantastic male female combination
its my work desktop background
unique

dislikes
no encore
no bikini version
underrated
no easter egg

10 and dancer of the day Sue

p4pm I think you are a hard marker you have described a 9.5 + but given it an 8.75

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Thanks BB, another entertaining review.  I had to chuckle about the Easter Eggs which are unseasonably popular right now.  You might be right about me being a bit mean but in defending myself I have compiled reasons for not giving 9.5:

No dropped feather
Phil a bit rude to my first crush
Floid not invisible
Camera angle off on three ladies by 180deg
No wind machine
Implied cruelty to Blue Ostriches (alternative would be unendangered and attractive House Sparrow)

And thanks for putting the Thread back on the rails BB.  Oh and GD I'm behind you on that Summer Nights thing (but quite a way back from you)

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Doc
Certainly one of the more unusual RF dances with plenty to see 9/10.
Dotd: I probably should vote for Cherry, but Lulu's revealing fan dance keeps me looking in the right hand corner and wondering how those tops were stuck on.

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
Thanks for coming back to mark this one Doc and yes the three ladies' costumes are a little mysterious

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Old Bill
Ok.... will someone tell me what's going on here? This is like a dream sequence. (I actually had a dream about Sue and Gill last night, and I kept getting Gill's name wrong - maybe the quiz was still affecting me in my sleep!)

Why is Floid doing that?
Why are the girls doing that?
Why are Phil and Cherry doing that? Well, they're dancing very well. Cherry presumably taking on the title roll of Lew's dumped lover and Phil ignoring her advice on the kind of future love he'll be finding, but they don't look like they're breaking up do they tangoing about like that.

And it all looks so cold, all silver, grey with the old flash of pale blue.
I don't get it. And I don't like it - a visual mish-mash of 3 separate and disparate dances. And I don't like the song.

Respect is due to Floid and girls for showing no fear perched up on high. And the odd flash of Lulu's ... wait for it!!! ... smile :-) is pretty much the only high point here.

4/10. and Cherry for DotD.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
Nice summary OB and I see your quandary here.  Let's look at this in Facebook terms (sorry Ryan!);

  Cherry and Phil are in a relationship

  Sue, Lulu and Patti post selfies

  Phil has doubts and posts he is now single

  Cherry PMs him expressing her deep feelings

  Phil is back in a relationship with Cherry

  Floid invites then all to play Candy Crush Saga

 Couldn't be simpler!

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Wish i knew what all that meant.

Id just like to ruffle the three girls feathers.

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

PattiforPM
I guess there's no point me sending you a friend request then Ryan

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

No, not really.

Re: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE