YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

Ive been asked to start a new DOTD thread for this particular routine. In hindsight these separate DOTD threads for 76 & 77 have been proved to be completely useless and i regret making them. If users enter a DOTD choice on the main thread, i will include it, but if they wish they can also enter a dancers name on here also.

So far five of you have left DOTD choices for this routine on the main thread and i will now enter them on the main scoreboards.

PattiforPM--Rosie
Whos That Hurll--Gill
Doc-Pauline
Old Grey Whistler--Pauline
Mikey--Rosie

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

VintageVideos
Rosie

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

Lookmacinanger
Well I'll start with a thank you to our generous donor a much appreciated gesture in sharing this wiped routine. I can't believe it was July 2012 when we first saw screen grabs from this routine and made our observations, hoping we would one day see the complete dance.

Anyway how about I award Lulu a DOTD just to give her 1976 ratings a little boost just what a girl needs at this time of year

Seasons Greetings

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

Colm
Gill

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

Sue

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

Gorgeous Daze
Pauline

Re: YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN (IF YOU BREAK MY HEART)

AC/PD
Pauline.