YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME  Bo Kirkland & Ruth Davis
16/06/77  Dancers Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgUbTzBQFE
An honorable mention here for Pauline, but my choice in this is `Rosie`. She would certainly catch my eye at the dance, and id like to get next to her.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Well I have to give this one to the lovely Pauline, who looks really smooth dancing with Floid.  The other ladies struggle admirably with their class of huge toddlers but even the beautiful Legs & Co ladies can't transform these Punters into Princes.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

This one goes to Pauline - her and Floid are a dream combination here. Fair play to the rest of the team for coping under the adverse circumstances of their partners, mind.

btw, Ryan, you forgot your disclaimer about who we can't vote for ;-)

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Pauline

Quite simply the most sophisticated dancer there, looking rather elegant, & she seemed to be enjoying Floid's company, it looks like she's on a roll, that's two DotD accolades in quick succession now.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Colm
I reckon Pauline has Gill in her sights now to pass on that wooden spoon...

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

bucksby
Pauline is my DOTD. Seems to be enjoying herself all through the routine. I reckon Kid Jensen should have joined in as one of the male dancers or should that be smoochers?

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

I'm choosing Pauline. Much helped of course by being the only one who didn't draw a short straw, but the clincher is those lovely smiles. Good to see her closing the gap on the others now on the overall DOTD table.
Steve
Stu

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Stu
I think Pauline wins this one hands down, and as a fellow 6th July baby I'd like to wish her (and myself) a happy birthday for this coming Saturday.

DOTD - Pauline

Stuey

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

L&C4me
DOTD Pauline

Pretty Pauline has got this one!
Jim

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Tough call between Pauline & Rosie here, but Pauline it is! She certainly benefitted from having a professional dancer as her partner.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Old Bill
The lad in the brown jacket!

jk. Rosie for me.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Pauline.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Doc
Rosie.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Pauline

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
It's no contest - it has to be Pauline.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Pauline

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Pauline, but should have dumped Floid and grabbed The Kid before he left.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)

Mikey
Yeah, Pauline too.

Re: YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT TO ME (DOTD)