Quantcast

Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Andyb25
It says video not available for that link too.  Could it be because I'm watching on a phone.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
Could be, it works fine on a PC.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Andyb25
Thanks everyone! It works on my YouTube app on Roku stick on TV.

Can't wait for work to finish now to watch! X

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
2/6/83 with Savile and Blackburn now available to watch

https://we.tl/5lxk9346vW

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
zenon wrote
2/6/83 with Savile and Blackburn now available to watch

https://we.tl/5lxk9346vW
Not working, says page does not exist. This seems to be the right url:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/db5f0bb2900e47affe81e5f0e2771e8420170321133156/436bf6.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
4 shared version

https://www.4shared.com/video/tvsiU6TQei/TOTP_1983-06-02.html

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
1st post updated for the 02/06/83 show.

A slightly truncated Youtube version of 16/06/83 has been posted already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUaNYOLiE

Hopefully the full version will turn up too.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
I've put a link to the complete version of 16/06/83 on the first page.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Darrelljp
Would just like to thank every single person who has contributed a clip or episode to this thread. Hopefully, I will be able to help some of you in the future.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
A copy of 21-7-83 is already available, info on the first page.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Does anyone know if the vocal on the Clubhouse record was the original 'Steely Dan' one or a re-recorded one?

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

VintageVideos
The vocals were newly recorded, not by Donald Fagen.
Vin

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Ah, thanks Vin

Just an update about 21st July, the Police are not on this version, i have made a note on the first page

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
August 4th 1983 with Mike Smith and John Peel now uploaded

https://we.tl/5V4vNc3cQi

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Thanks Zenon, hopefully Neil B will also add it to 4shared if he has it, as those wetransfer links only last a few days.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
A few Youtube versions of upcoming shows with Mike Smith

04/08/83 (edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HibgVHLAQow

25/08/83
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmG5TK1RfM

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
August 18th 1983 with DLT and Gary Davies has turned up to complete the set

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/c6662d9a6b4a8e9c9cfcff8cd348921a20170412151330/d28002

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Links for the 3 missing August shows now on the first page.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey