Quantcast

Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Andyb25
It says video not available for that link too.  Could it be because I'm watching on a phone.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
Could be, it works fine on a PC.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Andyb25
Thanks everyone! It works on my YouTube app on Roku stick on TV.

Can't wait for work to finish now to watch! X

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
2/6/83 with Savile and Blackburn now available to watch

https://we.tl/5lxk9346vW

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
zenon wrote
2/6/83 with Savile and Blackburn now available to watch

https://we.tl/5lxk9346vW
Not working, says page does not exist. This seems to be the right url:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/db5f0bb2900e47affe81e5f0e2771e8420170321133156/436bf6.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
4 shared version

https://www.4shared.com/video/tvsiU6TQei/TOTP_1983-06-02.html

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
1st post updated for the 02/06/83 show.

A slightly truncated Youtube version of 16/06/83 has been posted already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUaNYOLiE

Hopefully the full version will turn up too.