Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

The Rubberband Man
Thanks for the links Mikey. At least the non broadcast of this edition saves the BBC Four viewing public from the horror of Black Lace.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
No problem RBM, don't worry you can join in with Superman when its featured on Friday

And what was that Men Without Hats video all about, totally trippy, far out man.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

The Rubberband Man
Mikey wrote
No problem RBM, don't worry you can join in with Superman when its featured on Friday

I hope the lovely sounding and chatty continuity announcer on BBC Four warns those of a nervous disposition to be aware of what's included on the show, ie, "The following programme contains sounds and images that will upset all viewers"

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Heres a copy of 27/10/83 with a few edits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwXx9GFsXhM

27/10/83 (Tony Blackburn & Dave Lee Travis)
King Kurt – “Destination Zululand” (40)
Lionel Richie – “All Night Long (All Night)” (2) (video)
Musical Youth – “007” (41)
Olivia Newton-John – brief interview
Duran Duran – “Union Of The Snake” (4) (video)
The Cure – “The Love Cats” (24)
Will Powers – “Kissing With Confidence” (27) (video)
Adam Ant – “Puss ‘N Boots” (21)
UB40 – “Please Don’t Make Me Cry” (12)
Culture Club – “Karma Chameleon” (1) (video)
Shalamar – “Over & Over” (26) (audience dancing/credits)

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
If anyone spots 27/10/83 fully intact or 03/11/1983 with JK US segment intact could you please post here, I would appreciate it.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

AC/PD
Magicmarker wrote
If anyone spots 27/10/83 fully intact or 03/11/1983 with JK US segment intact could you please post here, I would appreciate it.
Judging by the pattern of all the others, they'll end up being linked on here in due course.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
Agree on 27/10/83 but as the BBC will show 03/11/83 with JK chopped, not so sure on that one , fingers crossed it will.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
This post was updated on .
Heres a link to the full 27/10/83:

https://vimeo.com/216079460

Still looking for the full 03/10/83 if anyone spots it.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Magicmarker wrote
Heres a link to the full 27/10/83:

https://vimeo.com/216079460

Still looking for the full 03/10/83 if anyone spots it.
First page updated with the Vimeo link, good find

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
Your welcome, Mikey.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
17-11-83

https://vimeo.com/216889635

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Legsfan
Thanks Mikey

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
Last Yewtree of the year now up, December 1st 1983 with DLT and Steve Wright

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/c6b2af034f9d82e28ad7686dd104e18520170513111956/491491

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Thanks Zenon, xrayfour has also come good again, i'll update the first page later as i need to tidy up since NeilB seems to have deleted shows pre 1983 and Calvin Hendersons YT channel has now gone

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Ok, hopefully the dead links are all gone, ive also added in 15/09 and 29/09 i never had at the time.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

PreciousBox

How about a zip file of all the uploaded shows so far we We Transfer? I've missed lots with the dead links :-(

Ok, hopefully the dead links are all gone, ive also added in 15/09 and 29/09 i never had at the time.

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Yewtreed-Mike-Smith-Shows-tp4113526p4136442.html
To unsubscribe from Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows, click here.
NAML

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
25/12/83 link is now up, likely skipped because of Mike Smith. This is between Thursday and Fridays BBC4 shows, if anyone wants to watch in sequence.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Magicmarker
Thanks Mikey, good spot, still looking for 03/11/83 with JK US spot and also 29/12/83 with JK US spot. If you or anyone spots them or knows someone willing to share maybe just the JK bits please let me know, I would be very grateful, been looking on all the regular sites without success.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Neil B has uploaded a complete (i think) copy of 29-4-76, from an old UK Gold recording, Pans Peoples last show of course. Thanks Neil.

https://www.4shared.com/video/4Fc9stvSei/TOTP_1976-04-29.html

29-4-76: Presenter: Tony Blackburn

(NEW) SLIK – Requiem
(29) PAUL NICHOLAS – Reggae Like It Used To Be
(17) ANDREA TRUE CONNECTION – More More More (danced to by Pan’s People)
(NEW) ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA – Nightrider
(24) DIANA ROSS – Love Hangover (video)
(14) LAURIE LINGO & THE DIPSTICKS – Convoy G.B.
(13) ERIC CARMEN – All By Myself (video)
(NEW) GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS – Midnight Train To Georgia
(9) SILVER CONVENTION – Get Up And Boogie (video)
(16) THE FOUR SEASONS – Silver Star (danced to by Pan’s People)
(28) THE BELLAMY BROTHERS – Let Your Love Flow (video)
(1) BROTHERHOOD OF MAN – Save Your Kisses For Me
(29) THE STYLISTICS – Can’t Help Falling In Love (and credits)

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Legsfan
Glenn Marshall has uploaded the 20th anniversary edition of Top of the Pops.
No doubt the BBC Four showing will edit Jonathan King, Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile.

Here is the link https://vimeo.com/220144893