Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Nice too see Peel taking the mick out of the recycled old clips, i wouldn't expect anything less.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
The top 3 on the 1st page seem to have all gone missing.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Thanks Doc, looks like that Vimeo account got closed down. I've replaced a couple of the links but not the Xmas day one, if anyone knows of a copy please post the link.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Legsfan
My links will be replaced soon. Sorry for any inconvenience to viewers.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Its a new year but this ludicrous Mike Smith embargo appears to still be in place. If anyone spots a link to the 26/01/84 and/or 09/02/84 (DLT), please post. Cheers

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
The Smith farce is going to continue ruining the re runs until 1988.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

I don't know about the 26/01/84, but I have found the 09/02/84 as presented by DLT
https://vimeo.com/159759394

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Thanks Legsfan, i've added the link and also the 26-1-84 one to the first page.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
I've had to delete a load of 4shared and dropbox links, no longer working. Looking for 15th March now.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Thanks Zenon, there is also a 4shared version, first page updated.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
12/4/84 with DLT and Richard Skinner has turned up.

https://we.tl/tOoRknDIWu

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Looks like this is a TOTPs lite, with only 5 acts on the show, and they still thought they needed 2 presenters for it. Still with a week until the next BBC4 show this should bridge the gap.

4shared version is on the first page.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Complete version of 19-04-84 is here