Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
Whatever happened to the ‘there are flashing lights in this programme’ warning that used to be considered adequate.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Gorgeous Daze
...or failing that editing out the hazardous performance like they're used to doing most weeks for the 7:30 edition.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
Now if it had been a show from between 1970 and October 1981 I would have been rather annoyed about it. However the banning of so many from that period and then the Smith debacle has desensitised me to it and I’m now ‘oh well, as long as it appears on line somewhere’.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
Here's 18/7/85. Last 40 minute show before becoming 30 minutes all the way.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a24b7862d372b6f74edd155674dae77c20180326090834/2ae903

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

VintageVideos
Thanks zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
Good work!

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
01-08-1985

https://vimeo.com/262531667

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

nearlydeadat50
Are you uploading these for a finite time? All of the previous ones are 'file deleted'

The up loaders rarely leave them up for more than a week or so.

In fact, if you don't have WeTransfer Plus (which of course you have to pay for), it's WeTransfer that deletes the files automatically after 7 days. So it's a good idea to look in at least once a week.

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

nearlydeadat50
OK, cheers for the info. I'll keep my eye on this thread
1 ... 16171819