You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

Doubleday
These two clips of Pan's People were originally posted in October 2008 and they no longer seem to play.

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

Doubleday they play on mine but i cant get them to go full screen, anyway mate i bet youve seen em a thousand times before. YLT is one of my favs, young Sue in that is so hot.

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

Young Mister Grace
Both still working for me.

If you consistantly can't  play them, let me know and I'll try a different video host: "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Cheera

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

YMG any idea why a lot of those postings from 2008 wont play on full screen ?

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I was using photobucket a lot back then. I reckon they cant be bothered making sure old users' clip keep working. A free web service is always most interested in  the newest users, cause they are the source of the most advertising revenue.

Please keep using this thread to let me know when these old services are going wrong. I'll fix them when I get the time.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

Doubleday
Sorry, I think problem was at my end ... to do with latest version of Flash Player, now fixed.

Would entirely agree with comments re young Sue!

Re: You Little Trustmaker & Swing Your Daddy

In Swing your daddy, she always seemed to be carrying a couple of extra pounds to me. She soon worked them of though.
RYAN