You Make Me Feel Brand New: interlaced version anyone?

You Make Me Feel Brand New: interlaced version anyone?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks. In case you haven't noticed, I've recently restarted my halfspeed routines project, where I process interlaced video to effectively double the frame rate, then slow the clip to half speed. This produces a much smoother, less choppy slow motion than, say, YouTube's speed conrol. (See "Watch The Routines on This Thread" )

I think today's blog  post , Pan’s People dancing to "You Make Me Feel Brand New" is an ideal candidate for this process, but unfortunately I don't have an interlaced version of the video. Does anyone out there in OFTD land have such a thing? Without the time-code would be ideal, but I really don't mind that much. And picture quality is not that important, as long as at least some of the interlacing is intact.

If you do have it, I'd be very grateful if you could send it via the blog's "Upload to OFTD" widget, near the bottom of the right-hand sidebar column.

While I'm on, I should thank the generous-but-anonymous donor who sent me a good copy of "Hooked on Classics" via that widget, a couple of weeks ago.
You've all done vey well!

Re: You Make Me Feel Brand New: interlaced version anyone?

Doc
Possibly the biggest time code ever! BBC 4 needs to have an Osmonds night as an excuse to show the episode.
Good to see Lloyd back!