Quantcast

Your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

As in other years, its time to pick a winner from our monthly poll winners in which we voted on a favourite Legs & Co routine winner from each of the months of the year. Because of strike action, there was no polls in June & July. So we have 10 monthly winners plus the best two runners-up making 12 to choose from.
Each year i do like to change how i present this particular poll and this one will be no different. So on this i'm going to keep you all in suspense by not allowing the results to be viewed until the end, when the results will automatically come into view. Please bear in mind, i wont be able to see who folk have voted for, but i will be able to see the ongoing results.
The poll is now closed

Pick up to 3 fav Legs routines from our monthly winners.
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Well remember im asking you to vote on your favourites, the ones you enjoy watching the most, and that doesn't always follow that they may be the best technically. So with that in mind, im only a weak male and i have to be honest the sexier routines are the ones i enjoy the most.

LGRA, DPIDFI, FFJ.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Just to say that if folk are wondering if their votes have been counted. Once you click `vote` scroll back up to the top and you will see a yellow box saying `your vote has been submitted'. You will have to be quick as this disappears after about 3 seconds. Once you have voted you will also see three faint ticks in the boxes.

This ends on the 31st of December, just after 6.30pm.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc
Just 3, now that's going to be really hard!

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc
Down to 5, the ones I gave 10 to this year and it's going to extremely hard to kick two out. I have two raunchy ones, two quality dances and an odd blurry one that grows more on me everytime I see it!

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

PattiForPM
Getting down to 4 was fairly straightforward for me but ditching one of my top four was like pulling one of my own teeth out.  Sorry Casanova, but I still love you buddy

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc
Getting rid of the last one or two is tough. I may end up being swayed by the ones that got a retransmission as we can see them in better quality.
I think I may know my No.5, but if I watch it again it's going to be saying 'please don't kick me out'. The tougher question will probably be do I sway to the best dances or the gymslips numbers?

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc
Well that was tough and I've ended up surprising myself with the choices!
Apologies first to Don't Push, Don't Force it, one very sexy routine and I suspect one of the favourites to win. Also sorry to It's Still Rock and Roll To Me, an absolutely cracking dance that probably missed out on the top 3 by not being reshown.

Now the top 3 in reverse order:

3. Let's Go Round Again: 6 gorgeous women dancing in swimwear, a routine that you try and watch without blinking! Very sexy without having to resort to the rather more sleazy style used on ITV at the time.

2. Green Onions: A high quality dance, very sixties in style. It was going to be my top dance until very recently.

1. A dance that probably won't score that well and one that I originally only gave 9/10 for. It's never been retransmitted and it was intentionally filmed with a blurry filter. Not a good start, however I have watched this dance a large amount of times recently and I've slowly come to the opinion that this is an exceptional piece of work by Flick and one that I can keep watching without getting bored of it. So I'm choosing 'The Same Old Scene' as my dance of the year (no doubt to howls of derision).

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

A very difficult choice to make, I did eventually choose three but had to vote quickly before I changed my mind once again!

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

I must say just my choices stood out for me. So I voted for 1) Dont Push It Dont Force It, 2) Let Go Round Again, 3) Funkin For Jamaica. I certainly agree with Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc
What would Toyah say! (Gusthets probably).

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Doc wrote
 So I'm choosing 'The Same Old Scene' as my dance of the year (no doubt to howls of derision).

The only howls you'll hear from me are;  delight - at seeing the fantastic routine and;  despair  - at BBC4 for not showing it on TV.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Green Onions
Don't Push It
Same Old Scene

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

It took me a while to really appreciate it. It's quite a complex routine. Not sure about the shadowing effect though.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Fairly easy picks this time. Look forward to the result.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Devastated i couldn't include other favourites You Gave Me Love,Still Rock'n' Roll and Working My Way Back To You.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

PattiForPM
Yup if these were on repeat and I had unlimited battery power I'd stay on the Island and send the rescue boat packing

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Suefan
Seven of these are maximums in my book but as a top three I've chosen LGRA, GO, and DPIDFI.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Gorgeous Daze
Got it down to four, loath to drop one. Also like others 'the three' could change from day to day.

Re: VOTE HERE for your 1980 favourite Legs routine.

Unfortunately from my point of view, most of my favourite dances from 1980 failed to make it this far, so it was an easy decision to vote for the three of these which I gave a ten to:

Don't Push It, Don't Force It
It's Still Rock & Roll To Me
Green Onions