Your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Following on from our recent number 1 polls in which we voted for our favourite UK number 1's from between the years 1960 and 1989, its now time to vote on our overall favourite from the 1960's. Below are the 10 yearly winners. Your task is to choose your three favs and vote for them using the Nabble poll below. This week the poll stays open for four days, ending Sunday evening at 7.30pm.
THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Of the ten on offer, i had seven of them under serious consideration, but eventually selected a block of three consecutive years.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Of the ten on offer, i had seven of them under serious consideration, but eventually selected a block of three consecutive years.
I have also voted  for a block of three consecutive years. We're not agreeing with each other again are we?

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Everything'sRosie
I voted for two bands featuring brothers and a touch of Bach filtered through the Summer of Love.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

CoffeeThing
Tough call, ended up struggling to pick only three from four but all these are seriously good being the poll winners poll.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

 A very tough choice, seeing that they are all poll winners already.
I have gone for three successive years as well starting in Muswell Hill, and taking in some sun, sand, sea and surf  down California way.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

The Rubberband Man
I've also gone for three consecutive years. The latter years of the 60's being musically superior to the early years.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

I went for them warring brother from 64. The one from the summer of love and the following year the best band.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

The Rubberband Man wrote
I've also gone for three consecutive years. The latter years of the 60's being musically superior to the early years.
I'm not with the block vote, but my choices all come from the second half of the decade.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for a pleasant instrumental, a Dylan cover, and an all-time classic.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

VintageVideos
My choices all spent two weeks at the top.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Mikey
I have no idea which way this going to go, although i hope the result is sweet

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Thanks for taking part and voting for your favourite UK number 1 from the 1960's. Though i didnt vote for the winner, it is a worthy winner. I went for the yearly winners from 67, 68 and 69.

Very surprised to see `She Loves You` getting zero votes.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

A worthy winner, a true masterpiece. I voted for it along with the epic Hey Jude and the bubblegum par excellence, Sugar Sugar. A little surprised at the visceral runner-up, not that it isn't a ground-breaking classic of course.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

VintageVideos
Quite surprised about the results, as the Top 3 is exactly what I've voted for. Pleasantly surprised
(Hey Jude got my vote)

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Everything'sRosie
Me too (Whiter Shade Of Pale). Some musical legends involved here, Brian Wilson, Ray Davies, Lennon/McCartney. Can't argue with that.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Who's That Hurll
1. Sugar Sugar 2. You Really Got Me 3. Wonderful Land.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

The Rubberband Man
I didn't vote for the winner either, instead going for Hey Jude, Whiter Shade Of Pale, and Sugar Sugar.
A Whiter Shade Of Pale is the first record I ever remember hearing, so it has a special memory for me. I even remember where I was when I heard it - in Banff, or more specifically Tarlair

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 1's from the 1960's.

Old Grey Whistler
I voted for the entries from 1966 - 1968.