Your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Everything'sRosie
Radio Gaga
Automatic
My third choice went somewhat astray though with The Wild Boys.
I knew Queen would win.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Gorgeous Daze
I had Queen down as favourites - theirs was the most credible choice of them all, I suppose - and they made my shortlist of six.

My votes went to Nik Kershaw, The Pointer Sisters and Howard Jones. Didn't think I Won't Let The Sun Go Down on me would get more than a few but nor did I think I'd be the only one to select it.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

The Rubberband Man
Good to see Queen win, although I'm not sure Radio Ga Ga is the best thing they ever did - it's not like "Seven Seas of Rhye" is it?

My choices were :-
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
The Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up
The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

PattiforPM wrote
Well this looks dead easy to me. If Agadoo gets a vote I'm resigning my Membership
Looks like we may have to say goodbye to PattiforPM!

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Michael
Oh poop! I forgot to vote ๐Ÿ˜–

For what itโ€™s worth, my choices would have been:

1. Automatic

2. Radio Ga Ga

3. Last Christmas

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Hanway2 wrote
4
PattiforPM wrote
Well this looks dead easy to me.  If Agadoo gets a vote I'm resigning my Membership
Looks like we may have to say goodbye to PattiforPM!
 I'm tempted but I'll give you guys one more chance.  I like to think this was a spite vote.  I voted Queen, Cyndi Lauper and Howard Jones.  4th would have been Ray Parker Jr and I actually quite like the Weather Girls, who got no precipitation whatsoever

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Who's That Hurll
1. Girls Just Want to Have Fun  2. Radio Ga-Ga  3. Agadoo

I've never been more serious in my whole life. By the way, why are you still here?

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

CoffeeThing
I went for Phil Collins, Neil and Wham!, with Howard Jones very close to the points.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Et tu Mr H

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number 2's from 1984.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for the Pointer Sisters, Macca, and Shaky.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!
12