Your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

I thought it may be interesting to give you guys a chance to vote on your 3 favourite years for UK number 1s from the 30 years we have featured 1960 - 1989 in our recent polls. All you have to do is select 3 years from the Nabble poll below.

Next week we will be selecting our fav UK number 1 from the 1960s, then the 70's the week after, yep you've guessed it the week after that its the 80s. Then we can think about all overall favourite.

For now though have a think about the years for this poll. You have until Friday at 7.45pm to decide.
THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

True to form ive gone for a couple of years that were very much my so called `salad days`. Ive also gone for a Glam Rock sort of year.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

  I have chosen three early years, when pop music was at the highest quality- and I was a very young man still at Primary School. If anyone doubts I am that old you will be hearing from my Solicitors 'Wilson, Winston and King'.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Almost drove myself crazy trying to pick the right 1960s years.  My 1970s year shone like a beacon in the night OTOH and the 1980s weren't difficult either

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Everything'sRosie
I've got down to a short-list of 9 so far. 4 from the 60s, 4 from the 70s, and, surprising myself, 1 from the 80s. It was early 80s though.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

AC/PD
Tough to whittle down to just the three.
For every Eleanor Rigby, there's always a Yellow Submarine not too far away.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Hmmm. Good idea for a poll Ryan and it deserves much thought. I will have to go away and remind myself of each years Number ones before I vote.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

MADMAX
Boy,thats a hard ask! pick three from all those years of great music. because of my vintage, picked in the early to mid years.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

I have to think about it Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
one 70's and two 80's
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Everything'sRosie
I considered a number of excellent years but the sheer quality and variety of the mid to late 60s ensured my votes stayed within the parameters of that phenomenal decade.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

The Rubberband Man
Years with lots of different #1's have an advantage, as I find there's more records in those years that got to #1 that I like.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Who's That Hurll
5927.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Gorgeous Daze
Not too surprised to find my three choices are synonymous with my fave era. Two from the late seventies, one from the early eighties.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

The Rubberband Man
My votes go to the years where (a) Jim Clark tragically lost his life in an accident at Hockenheim, (b) England won a football tournament, and (c) John Lennon was murdered.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

I picked three consecutive years

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Old Grey Whistler
Reckon I might be the only person who hasn't voted for a year from the 1960's.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Old Grey Whistler wrote
Reckon I might be the only person who hasn't voted for a year from the 1960's.
Well you and me both then. My word OGW, at last we agree on something !!!

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

Old Grey Whistler wrote
Reckon I might be the only person who hasn't voted for a year from the 1960's.
Your reckoning went astray at least three posts up OGW.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles YEARS !

PattiforPM
I could easily have picked three 1960s years but there is one very very good 1970s year and I thought I should spread the joy a little.  As for the 1980s...not even close for me,  even though it's the time when I bought most music and spent the most time in record stores