Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

PattiforPM
I bought 13 of the singles Ryan has pictured but got none of the picture sleeves shown, reinforcing Vin's point I guess.  (Mind you I did used to buy a few ex-jukebox ones cheaply after the fact)

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Old Grey Whistler
One of these songs represents one of the finest pieces of music in the history of the world. Another is an automatic pick, which leaves me stewing over my final vote, which could be any one from about eight.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Well what a surprise. Just looking at the scoreboard, i see one bright spark out there has already `mucked up` the 3 nomination thing and only voted for the one of the options, thus giving his or her favourite a better chance of winning.

I half expected some joker to do this anyway, winding up the host and all that. Such a laugh.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

MADMAX
I'll have to own up, I'm the dumb bugger that was in a rush and did it wrong, Sorry, take my vote out or if you can reset the vote card I'll do it properly.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Okay, thanks for owning up. Ive allowed the `change vote` feature on the poll. This should mean you can now vote again, but you will only be allowed to vote for a maximum of 3. If you just vote for two you omitted, then everything should be square again.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Gorgeous Daze
Certainly a diverse list and not without its novelty records. And arguably I've voted for one, flying the pop flag as my third choice. Competitive though it is I didn't feel under pressure making a decision as to my front two.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Nothing leaps out at me.  Indeed without a dance overlay I wouldn't entertain any of them.  So, like Vin, I've picked my favourite three which provided a template for Flick to work her magic.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

This as been difficult to decide on, we have some great number ones. But only three votes I have chosen my selection. That may  not be the certain winners in this vote. So my first choice is a good pop song that has a connection with one Kate. The second choice must be to the man of the seventies. And last choice must go to that Manchester Band.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

MADMAX
Ryan, Thanks for the reset, Have voted correctly this time!

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

MADMAX wrote
Ryan, Thanks for the reset, Have voted correctly this time!
Okay Max. Ive now removed the `change vote feature`.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Some tough choices were made but i managed to pick three songs with only one being a Pan's dance.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Just 3 hours to go on this. The top of the table is as tight as can be. Your votes could swing it.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I'm glad I caught the vote, although I doubt very much my picks will make a difference at the top of the table. I am very much with ER regarding Bo Rhap - I love a lot of Queen but this is overrated cobbled together crap. Have a feeling it'll win though!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Something else winning would really put a grin on my face

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
"IF" only.....
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

I voted for Quo, 10cc & Bowie. Sure the Queen song is a real behemoth and all that, but played so many times over the years does lessen its appeal, as does the accompanying promo video for it.

I will create a sub-forum for all these polls (to be stored in the archive thread) and make a post which shows all our yearly winners. Hope you will return next Tuesday for our next year. Sadly for some, they will not be able to fall back on tried and tested Flick Colby productions to help them decide their choices for that one.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Gorgeous Daze
The winner is a very well made record but this is a surprise to me.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

Suefan
I cannot recall a single note of it ....  But then I think '75 was a particularly passionate year for this Oftder !

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1975.

14 minute Youtube clip. The Making of 10cc's "I'm Not in Love".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxe4mlsQos