Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

This will be the second of our new `Tuesday to Friday polls` in which we vote on our favourite UK number one singles from the golden years of pop, 1960 to 1989. Your task is to decide which 'three' are your favourites from each given year.

Remember that you must select all '3' favourite choices in one go, you cannot vote for one or two then vote again for your third.
The poll ends Friday at 7.30pm. This is a hidden poll and the result will automatically be revealed at the end of the poll. You must be logged-in to vote.

PLEASE USE THE NABBLE POLL BELOW TO CAST YOUR `3` VOTES.

PICK YOUR `3` FAVOURITES FROM 1986.
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Picked my three. Hard to believe where the 32 years have gone !

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Gorgeous Daze
Got it down to five already. Those maligned mid-seventies like we voted on last week were better.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

PattiforPM
This one is more of a thinker for me

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

No rush folks, ponder all you want, but get them votes in by Friday evening.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

MADMAX
Voted, Bit harder this week, could have easily added a couple more.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Everything'sRosie
Not as strong as last weeks selection, but there were some decent pop tunes here. I went for a solo, a duo, and a trio.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

PattiforPM
I''m 100% with ER.  This year contains one of my favourite Music Vids of all time

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Mikey
Promising start with 4 decent pop tunes in a row, then it gets a bit hit and miss until the soppy stuff (Chris & Boris). I have to admit LIR is a bit of an ear worm though.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

PattiforPM wrote
This year contains one of my favourite Music Vids of all time
Is it one of these?

Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Genesis - Land of Confusion

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Another year with exactly 20 Number Ones, which helps Ryan with his excellent montage!

The number one choice was easy for me, but numbers 2 and 3 required some whittling....
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Mikey wrote
Promising start with 4 decent pop tunes in a row, then it gets a bit hit and miss until the soppy stuff (Chris & Boris). I have to admit LIR is a bit of an ear worm though.
The Chicken Song truly burrows itself into my lobes.
I blame Kate "Fergie" Robbins.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Old Grey Whistler
I like almost all of these. The mid eighties was such a good time.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

PattiforPM wrote
I''m 100% with ER.
And me! Good to know there are fellow Nick Berry fans.

 Those are very good too Mikey (esp Sledgehammer IMO) but the one I was referring to is on Ryan's list.  It's simple but effective

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Everything'sRosie
Reet Petite, perhaps, P4PM? Similar to Sledgehammer in its inventiveness.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

The Rubberband Man
I've voted.
Picked two out easily straight away.
The third is merely a best from the rest, but what swung it for me was the clay animation video that was made to accompany the re-release of the song.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

AC/PD
Picked two groups and a solo artist.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1986.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Got it down to five already. Those maligned mid-seventies like we voted on last week were better.
I had it down to zero by the end of the opening post.