Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Gorgeous Daze
I voted for a second person victory, a touch of flamenco, and a bit of a mystery. And not a Starship in sight.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Legsfan wrote
Old Grey Whistler wrote

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

VintageVideos
What's so bad about Star Trekkin'?

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

AC/PD wrote
Please don't anyone say they voted for Star Trekkin', even in jest.
What da ya mean. I voted for it and id say its my favourite of the lot. Boldly going forward coz we can't find reverse, sheer genius !

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Gorgeous Daze
The odd witty lyric notwithstanding I think it's pretty awful tbh. For a good Star Trek record try Sprizzenergi's 1979 punk search for answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9NBrq-SF1k

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Sorry am late again, but I voted for a stand out classic song. A sixties Band that had big hits, and a Beatles song.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

I voted for the 2 Pet Shop Boys number 1's plus Star Trekkin'.

Every number 1 this year scooped at least one vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

JEZ
I voted you win again ,its a sin and china in your hand

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Legsfan
I voted for The Firm, the wonderful Bee Gees and PSB.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Everything'sRosie
I went for the Brothers Gibb, the Sisters Appelby and the utterly unrelated Pet Shop Boys being sinful.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

The Rubberband Man wrote

I voted for "La Isla Bonita", "Pump Up The Volume" and "Always On My Mind"

Hard to believe I was the only dude to vote for "Pump Up The Volume". An amazing song that's made up of over 250 samples, one of the from a Stock Aitken & Waterman's song "Roadblock" that upset Pete Waterman so much he got an injunction put on the M|A|R|R|S record until royalty payments were sorted out

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

I must say I voted for Ben E. King and that classic song. Then went for Let It Be, and the last one was Starship who too me were Jefferson Airplane. But a worth winner in the Bee Gees.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Gorgeous Daze
It's not the glory of their disco years but the winner's OK with me and I voted for it, along with the two by Madonna.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

PattiforPM
A bit surprised by the winner but it's ok. My money went to the Pet Shop Boys sinning, a rare Whitney song I like and Los Lobos version of La Bamba, which always gets me stoked up but I admit I could have chosen several others this year

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for the Bee Gees, T'Pau, and Steve "Silk" Hurley....I wonder who was my partner in crime , serious Jackin' (No G)
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

I voted for the Bee Gees,Starship and Rick Astley.As a Bee Gees fan since Night Fever i'm pleased they won.Surprised i'm the only one to have voted for Astley's record but i suppose he is uncool;nervertheless it's a good song and he has a good voice.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
I went for the Bee Gees, T'Pau, and Steve "Silk" Hurley....I wonder who was my partner in crime , serious Jackin' (No G)
1.  La Isla Bonita   2. Who's That Girl (of course!)  3. Jack Your Body (^)