Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Who's That Hurll wrote
Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
I went for the Bee Gees, T'Pau, and Steve "Silk" Hurley....I wonder who was my partner in crime , serious Jackin' (No G)
1.  La Isla Bonita   2. Who's That Girl (of course!)  3. Jack Your Body (^)

Looks like I'm in the cage with you! Don't worry we'll be fine....The Donald reckons Canadians are all weak
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

PattiforPM
I've resorted to this before but it's worth restating IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMxGVfk09lU

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Legsfan

I’ve found your new signature P4PM, you know, so people know what part of the world you come from.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

PattiforPM
Thanks LF, I'm not normally much of a nationalist but I do like the colours

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Old Grey Whistler
La Bamba, China In Your Hand and Star Trekkin.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Gorgeous Daze
Old Grey Whistler wrote
China In Your Hand and Star Trekkin.
T'Pau!

Yes, are you surprised?

Not at all. But I usually assume most people of our era are a bit of a Trekkie. T'Pau took their name from a Vulcan elder in Star Trek.

Re: Your `3` favourite UK number one singles from 1987.

Old Grey Whistler
I didn't know that. I've never really been a Trekkie although my brother was heavily into it.