Your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

I asked you to nominate TOTPs Legs & Co routines that you least love. The kind of routine you would never willingly choose to play and only do so on the rarest of rare occasions. You came up with 14 nominations for this and below is a poll to determine the least loved of them all.
Your task then is to vote for 3 of them, remembering that you are voting for the 3 you least love. One would imagine then that 2 of your votes will be your own 2 nominations plus 1 of the others. The poll will end Monday evening at 9.45pm and will be a blind poll, so the result will be revealed at the conclusion of it.

VOTE FOR YOUR 3 LEAST LOVED LEGS ROUTINES
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Well i will obviously go for my 2 choices, `I Thought It Was You` & `Because The Night`. As for my third choice, well i do consider 11 of the other 12 to be worthy of consideration, and ive narrowed it down to two that i feel no love for at all. Its between the god damn awful `Greatest Love Of All` and the dreadful `Theme From Mash`. I won't reveal which until the end of the poll. Look forward to seeing the end result.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Everything'sRosie
Aw, I like Keep On Dancing!

I'm going to drop one of my nominations, as something worse has been put forward by someone else.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

VintageVideos
I like the screenshot of Disco Inferno, says it all really
You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

 I assume anyone can vote, not just those who nominated. As I am not familiar with all of these, I will take some time over the weekend to study them all in depth and reach a decision on my terrible three.
Are they all really that bad?
From what I have read from others, I may need to put my fingers in an electrical socket to wake up afterwards.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Yes i thought it best the highlight the major problem with the routine.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Hanway2 wrote
I assume anyone can vote, not just those who nominated.
Yes, the more the merrier.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Hanway2 wrote
Are they all really that bad?
No not all of them. One is very popular, and sits in the Legs & Co top 50 comments ratings table.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Old Grey Whistler
A few of these I quite like and one is amongst my favourite dances. It's worth pointing out that it was usually external factors that spoilt a routine rather than the actual dancing.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

The Rubberband Man
I love everything Legs & Co did, except The Smurfs thing and "Mah Nah Ma Nah", but they're not on the list.
The Greatest (Un)Love of All is certainty for me.... I'm not yet sure what the other two will be.

What’s so bad about Funkin’ For Jamaica?

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

The Rubberband Man wrote
What’s so bad about Funkin’ For Jamaica?
Its unloved by one of our clan, so hence its inclusion. In the collage, the screengrab for it hopefully demonstrates my thoughts on the matter .

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

I've cast my vote and went with my original two but found it difficult choosing the third, it's strange how peoples tastes differ, i actually consider some of the others on the list as among my favourites!

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

GiLuRo wrote
 it's strange how peoples tastes differ, i actually consider some of the others on the list as among my favourites!
Yep, i really quite like one of your nominations, though i'm going in with this with my eyes open !

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

The Rubberband Man wrote
What’s so bad about Funkin’ For Jamaica?
I accept that the vision of ladies in lingerie is enough to make it popular with most people but as a dance routine I don't think that there is an awful lot there. I wonder how much lower the average rating would have been had they worn clothes over their underwear.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Gorgeous Daze
My two nominations and a regrettable tribute.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Ive only just realised i've had a Simon Bates kinda moment. I've completely got the name of The Jackson's song wrong. Instead of `Show You The Way To Go`, i have gone and put `Show Me The Way To Go`. How embarrassing

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

i have gone and put `Show Me The Way To Go`. How embarrassing
As per the nomination, you're excused. Batesy however didn't have the same defence.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

  I have spent all morning watching these 14 routines and I have to say I liked most of them. There is nothing wrong with the dancing in any of them, and in only two did I not like the costumes. ( And mentioning costumes, any number where the members are dressed as Mediaeval Princesses on top of a Castle wins many plusses from me. They look like they are in pictures from a 14th Century Book Of Hours ).
  The main problem seems to be the lighting, or the lack of it. And for a visual medium you want to be able to see the dancers and their movements. Whether that was Flick's doing, the Producers or Lighting Engineers, but in a routine by Legs where you cannot see Legs, you might as well be listening to the radio.
  I will come round to review all of these in my on going reviews, at some stage in the not too distant future. So will not go into great depth here. But my 'least loved' three, in a not too cryptic fashion are;-
 1. The horrible costumes- like a 1920s Civil Servant with a toothbrush moustache- uugh!!
 2. Those damn lights- Making me feel ill by watching it, and I never have problems with strobe lighting.
 3. Where are Legs- This was more smog than a 1950s pea-souper. No wonder they feel suicidal.
  And the rest I felt there was something to commend the routine- even in a twilight of the enveloping night.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Hanway2 wrote
There is nothing wrong with the dancing in any of them, and in only two did I not like the costumes.
  The main problem seems to be the lighting, or the lack of it. And for a visual medium you want to be able to see the dancers and their movements. Whether that was Flick's doing, the Producers or Lighting Engineers, but in a routine by Legs where you cannot see Legs, you might as well be listening to the radio.
I think thats the crux of the matter with un-loved routines. Its not so much the dancing or the way the dancers performed, its other factors such as lighting issues or lack of lighting which are the major gripes.

My take on all routines is that Flick would have to okay everything, so as far as im concerned she okayed them all, its her bag
by (as they say). Quite patently those ideas such as flashing orange lights or trying to create dark nite-club scenes didn't work when it came to the final screening. I guess if they had had longer these gripes would have been resolved, but with such a small time scale to work to they just let them go.

EDIT- Though looking at the current scoreboard, i think we can safely assume the routine that comes out on top will not have lighting issues.

Re: VOTE HERE for your `3` least loved Legs & Co TOTPs routines.

Hanway2
  I would reckon that routines like 'Tokyo Joe' and 'I Thought It Was You' would really be among the fans' favourites, if only we could see the girls better.
123