Your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Your favourite Legs & Co performance from the April 1981 TOTPs shows. Eight to pick from this month and here are the choices.

THE POLL IS CLOSED
Whats your favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance from April 1981
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

There can only really be one for me, though some routines are very good also.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Ai No Corrida!
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

My vote had to go to Ai No Correda just a master work. But they were two other routines I could have voted for in April.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Old Grey Whistler
It has to be Ai No Correda, although there are at least 3 other routines that I think are much better than anything we had in January or February.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Dancer
There were some good routines in the above selection list but I have opted for The Jacksons as that was the most gymnastic and so professional.  Did enjoy Quincy Jones track though and Shakin' Stevens but all for the wrong reasons.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Who's That Hurll
Come and join me and the girls on our Caribbean cruise. All you need are your Speedos!

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Suefan
Now this is more my sort of vote, although it isn't easy to pick a favourite from what was a very strong month indeed for the girls.  Bermuda Triangle and Up The Hill Backwards are both smashing routines but just ahead, by a transparent thread or three, is Ai No Corrida.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

April 81 is such a difficult month just to choose 1!
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

tough month, one easy winning

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

The Rubberband Man
I've looked at the evidence. Could there be any another winner ?

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Ai No Correda

For me, the afrmentioned performance wins by a considerably long distance indeed!

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Everything'sRosie
Sue sliding down that ramp is etched on my mind forever

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Doc
Bermuda Triangle deserves better, but it's come up against the juggernaut that is Ai No Corrida!
Still living in 1979

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

PattiforPM
I agree we had a really good month here and I do feel a bit sorry for Barry M and the Jacksons and even for Mr Bowie but, seriously, is there any denying the Quince?

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Doc
They would all perform well in the end of year poll, but they'll get next to no votes here!
We need some wildcard entries for those coming up against the irresistible force.
Still living in 1979

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Old Grey Whistler
I see your point but in previous years, we have had some really top routines get knocked out at the first hurdle. It is just the luck of the draw really.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

PattiForPM wrote
I agree we had a really good month here and I do feel a bit sorry for Barry M and the Jacksons and even for Mr Bowie but, seriously, is there any denying the Quince?
true, same with Jan 1980, i found Please Don't Go & Spirits were superior routines, but lost out to the juggernaut that was Green Onions (which looking back is a bit of a whimsical affair IMHO), then again YT doesn't deny the fact with viewing figures.

Re: VOTE HERE for your April 1981 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Gorgeous Daze
One is a breathtaking masterwork, the other simply a delight. I salute the masterwork and acknowledge its superiority but as it doesn't need my vote I'll opt for the woefully unlucky Bermuda Triangle.