Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

sueforever
Stay with my first vote in this poll.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

Will they be dancing by the banks of the Liffey tonight? Or on the Beautiful Island?
I have stepped on board the good  ship Irish Rover with Captain MacGowan steering, in the year 1806 bound for New York and may the Lord bless all those who sail on her.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

I'm still onboard “The Irish Rover”

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

Gorgeous Daze
The battle of the gobs then. I'll stick thanks.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

Michael
I’ve placed my second vote for Madge.

Does she really sing “young girls with eyes like potatoes” in one of the verses?

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 02/04/87

Who's That Hurll
Michael wrote
I’ve placed my second vote for Madge.

Does she really sing “young girls with eyes like potatoes” in one of the verses?
Perhaps, Michael.  After all, she did star in 'Desperately Seeking Susan' with Rosanna Croquette.

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Who's That Hurll
I voted for the winner. Bad luck to the Pogues & Dubliners who ran aground on the beautiful island.

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Who's That Hurll wrote
Bad luck to the Pogues & Dubliners who ran aground on the beautiful island.
and i'm sure their caravans won't look out of place either.

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Everything'sRosie
The first time ever that dental hygiene has had a bearing on the result. If only Shane had brushed twice a day as a nipper.

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 02/04/87

Gorgeous Daze
So concludes this competition brought to you by Colgate.