Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 04/04/85

NickGregory92
I voted for Phyllis Nelson. A fantastic track that would eventually go on to deservedly top the UK Charts. Surprisingly never made any impact on the charts in her native America.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 04/04/85

I consider this quite a surprise. Not only did the song get on my wick 33 years ago its also done the same everytime ive heard it since. But its our winner so be it.