Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 05/02/87

Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

As the main poll ended in a tie, this then is the tie-breaker poll. Pick one of these two as your favourite performance from the 05/02/87 TOTPs. The poll is blind and the result will be revealed at 10.30 (just hope i remember) !
Pick one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

I'll stick with The Blow Monkeys.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Surely we've all nicked something sometime

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

  I will stick with my original choice, and just hope that any members of USDAW are looking the other way!

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Who's That Hurll
No monkeying around here - it has to be Dr Robert & Co.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Gorgeous Daze
It Doesn't Have To Be This Way. No, I'm sticking with The Smiths.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

The Rubberband Man
It's Antony Worrall Thompson's favourite song.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

I must explain why I voted for the Smiths. I looked at the charts and it seemed they had more importance and influence.on music.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Gorgeous Daze
sueforever wrote
I must explain why I voted for the Smiths. I looked at the charts and it seemed they had more importance and influence.on music.
To ventriloquise for Janice, 'Hear hear, SFE'.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

The Smiths - are overrated
And when the stewardess is near do not show any fear

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

VintageVideos wrote
The Smiths - are overrated
I agree.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

PattiforPM
I think I rate them about right

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

PattiforPM
Clearly I'm wrong

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 05/02/87

Everything'sRosie
Oh dear, I missed the tie-break. As it happens it made no difference as I would have stuck with The Blow Monkeys, my original choice.