Use this thread for comments on the show and also to vote on your favourite performance. We will no longer have a separate thread which previewed and reviewed the show. Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Im not messing about removing the breakers from the poll listing, if you want to vote for them then please do. I will just copy and paste the `Popscene` run-down for every show some 24 hours before broadcast.

This show is introduced by Simon Bates & Richard Skinner and is first screened Friday 9th March at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

The Rubberband Man
Looking forward to seeing The Crowd  😆😆😆

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

zenon
Can't wait to see Propaganda performing Duel in HD quality at last.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

zenon
The Crowd got cut short to avoid showing the two Yewtree representatives.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

I went for Propaganda, but it wasn't a particularly memorable show in my view.

What was the big announcement about David Bowie that Batesy was on about ??

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Another good show. I went with Propaganda, fantastic record.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

zenon wrote
The Crowd got cut short to avoid showing the two Yewtree representatives.
Thankfully, yes.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

zenon wrote
The Crowd got cut short to avoid showing the two Yewtree representatives.
DLT banned -
The other one -

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

VintageVideos
<sarcasm> It's good they cut the clip so people can pretend these individuals actually never did anything good because they never existed </sarcasm>.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

PattiforPM
More ruddy propaganda

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

zenon
Voted for Propaganda as I was always going to, made better by live tambouring audible. Gary Moore and Phil Lynott also brilliant. Don't like how the artist names in the captions are now in capital letters, it looks horrible that way. Not a bad show overall.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

The Rubberband Man
Simon Bates talks rubbish doesn't he?  View To A Kill is far from being the best Bond movie yet

I've also been persuaded by Propaganda.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
The Germans do it for me too, but that lead singer? I've seen better looking fillies running at Ludlow!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
The Germans do it for me too, but that lead singer? I've seen better looking fillies running at Ludlow!
You need a few reminders for that.

Any Cheltenham tips to redeem yourself RNOF?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

The Rubberband Man wrote
Simon Bates talks rubbish doesn't he?  View To A Kill is far from being the best Bond movie yet
If i was given the choice to watch any Bond film right now, id choose `View To A Kill` all day long. Its by far my favourite JB film. I used to have many a disagreement with my Dad has he was a Connery Man and i preferred Moore.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Gorgeous Daze
A bit sorry that they clashed with Gaz and Phil to deny them their deserved vote a second time, but it has to be the mighty Propaganda.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Yet another good show this week, i voted for Propaganda, i've always liked it and it still sounds great today.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

If i was given the choice to watch any Bond film right now, id choose `View To A Kill` all day long. Its by far my favourite JB film.

 No accounting for taste, but...binkin' flip!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

Lee A
Proud to have voted for History by Mai Tai.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/06/85

I went for Sister Sledge.
12