This show is presented by (Gary Davies) and is first screened Thursday 11th April at 19.30 - 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

The Rubberband Man
Easy choice tonight. New Order – “True Faith” for going live.
Sorry Sam, if it had been any other show.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

New Order made this easy.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Nothing at all for me in this. I had to resort to dip dip dipping to come up with something and landed on the Stock, Aitken & Waterman playout.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Who's That Hurll
Chiamami.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

CoffeeThing
New Order, easy.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

When I first saw this I thought I would vote for Spagna. Then changed my mind I went for New Order. And now I am thinking I should have stuck with my original choice.
Never mind. But must remember to stick with my first choice in future.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

PattiforPM
Another opportunity to win 50p on a 500 pound bet; I'm in!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Gorgeous Daze
Ironically for Sinitta Upskirting only became a specific criminal offence today.

Kudos to them, but New Order once again undersold themselves playing live to the masses. They get my vote though.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Nothing at all for me in this. I had to resort to dip dip dipping to come up with something and landed on the Stock, Aitken & Waterman playout.
I'd have re-dipped!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Ironically for Sinitta Upskirting only became a specific criminal offence today.
Do you think the law will be applied retrospectively, GD? If so, a big chunk of the UK's male population would have been choking on their weetabix this morning

Well that would put paid to one cameraman's quiet retirement, for starters.

Sinitta was formerly one of the Top Of The Pops cheerleaders.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Michael
Well, that was painful. I didn’t watch more than 5 seconds of each performance. As mentioned before, I’d given up on TOTP in 1986, along with Radio 1, and the Charts. This show indicates I most certainly made the right decision.

I voted for Spanganana, her’s being the only song to marginally lift my spirits.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Hanway2 wrote
When I first saw this I thought I would vote for Spagna.
I quite like the Spagna song, but visually she looks quite ridiculous.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

NickGregory92
It’s quite rare to see acts singing live on TOTPs, it’s even rarer to see acts singing and playing live on the show. New Order are this week’s winners for me by a country mile

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Mikey
New Order

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I thought that was the best edition for quite some time. I remembered all of the songs played vividly. I am not going to let the beautiful Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram duet get nil points!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

I have just voted for New Order. Nice to see someone playing live on the show.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/08/87

I'm going with the masses i'm afraid, New Order for me, great performance!
12