This show is presented by (Peter Powell & Steve Wright) and is first screened Friday 14th Dec at 20.00 to 20.30. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

sueforever
I must say this looks like a great programme tonight Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Old Grey Whistler
I think we know already who is going to win this poll!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Everything'sRosie
Hmm, maybe, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Swing Out Sister performance which I haven't seen for 32 years. Which seems ridiculous as I remember it well.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Well my vote will almost certainly go to SOS.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

If the record that should win doesn't, then SOS should win for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

The Rubberband Man
Is Rupert Bear missing his scarf?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Was gonna go for SOS, but i thought Duran Duran were excellent and they get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

The Rubberband Man
Great song, great video. Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

I'd forgotten all about that Pretenders vid. Nicks it at the death for me. And nice to see Fuzzbox with the excellent Love Is The Slug in the lower reaches of the chart, but did they get on the show, did they heck!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

I must go for Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel, to of my favourite artists.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Dancer
Opted for Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel.  Lovely song and still sounds fresh and touching now.  Seem to remember we were in the most awful unemployment situation around this time with agencies been very very choosy.  One sandwich board I always remember in Wolverhampton at this time "do not enter this building if you have less than 35wpm typing and 90wpm Shorthand".  Certainly worked as I was the only one in there.  Wolverhampton had the worst unemployment rate ever.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

PattiforPM
Pete and Kate for me too but sorry SFE, the sublime Paula Cole and Pete version on Sercet World DVD is WAY better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lNKjwYtaU

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Everything'sRosie
I think we can already mark this one up as another victory for the all conquering Kate

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Another great record that Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel did and record it. And this was a cover of a Roy Harper song Another Day. You can see it on Kate 's only special on the BBC PattiforPM you may like, just brilliant.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

PattiforPM
Thanks SFE,  a really nice performance

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I think we know already who is going to win this poll!
Hmm. Looks like you are going to be right on this one OGW.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Another decent show this week, had the video for Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush been shown in full they'd have gotten my vote, as it wasn't i'm going with the new look Duran Duran.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

Gorgeous Daze
Sorry, I used to like Don't Give Up but last night I found it and the video rather boring. My vote's gone to Duran Duran. A confident statement from the slimmed-down line-up which sadly they failed to deliver on.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 06/11/86

VintageVideos
Gorgeous Daze wrote
Sorry, I used to like Don't Give Up but last night I found it and the video rather boring. My vote's gone to Duran Duran. A confident statement from the slimmed-down line-up which sadly they failed to deliver on.
My thoughts exactly!
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose
123