This show is presented by (Gary Davies) and is first screened Friday 11th Jan at 19.30 - 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Far better fayre than last evenings excuse for a show which really was a poor way to start the year. I liked most of what was on offer here, though predictably im drawn once again by Swing Out Sister. Good song, lovely looking gal.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Gorgeous Daze
I considered Iggy (especially as he's Smittied next show) and Paul Simon but finally one of Genesis's better ones for this era helped make it a Spitting Image of my earlier choice.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Everything'sRosie
My finger hovered over Paul Simon, a great track and a superb video but seeing as SOS made it to the studio I plumped for them. A strong follow-up to Breakout I thought.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

We had a better programme tonight. So my vote went to Paul Simon with a great song.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Caracalla
Not a great choice except for Genesis and Swing Out Sister which I waa torn between but finally plumped for Sister

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Dancer
Went for Genesis.  Phil Collins had a lovely voice.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Michael
It’s got to be SOS for me. Great band, great songs, and Corrine Drewery’s confident voice and Louise Brooks-inspired look are a winning combination.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

The Rubberband Man
Paul Simon. An amazing video for “The Boy In The Bubble”.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

NickGregory92
Never thought I’d vote for a breaker, but such is life, I went for Robbie Nevil.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

PattiforPM
Paul Simon for me

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

CoffeeThing
All very mid to late 80s and a fair bit of dross for my liking with too many average songs from established acts, which  meant I wound on frequently and unusually for me. Of those I enjoyed somewhat, Iggy Pop edged out Paul Simon and Genesis for my vote, as Jackie Wilson got it last time.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

VintageVideos
Quite a lame show for me. Had to be either Jackie Wilson or Genesis, with Land of Confusion coming out on top.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

What an improvement on last nights show, with some great performances to choose from. Liked The Gap Band, Iggy Pop and Genesis, but voted for The Pretenders and a lovely song that i'd almost forgotten about.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

PattiforPM
Well at least you two agreed about Genesis

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

zenon
Two excellent shows to get 1987 underway, for this show I went for Paul Simon, The Boy In The Bubble just blows me away! SOS, The Pretenders, Genesis and both Breakers also made it for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Mikey
At risk of a tie break ive gone for Genesis.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Who's That Hurll
I've filled in the gap in 'Big Fun's votes tally.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/01/87

None of the top two are really my thing, but thanks to the person who put the late Genesis vote in and so prevented the tie-break.