THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

I thought Limahl & his lady friend were quite good on the show and the song is/was pleasant enough so i voted for that. But to be honest none of the 10 choices held much appeal for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Legsfan
Chaka Khan again for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

PattiForPM
It's no Going Gets Tough but nevertheless we're entering the Ocean Zone

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Gorgeous Daze
The 'man with blue hair and his newly bemulleted cohorts.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
This was a poor edition in comparison with recent weeks, so I went for the Quo just because the video made me smile.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

The Rubberband Man
2nd week for Chaka, Chaka, Chaka, Chaka Khan

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Everything'sRosie
The Basildon Boys for me. Like or loathe them, they certainly liked to experiment.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

CoffeeThing
A tough call, nearly went with Status Quo, have already voted for Alison Moyet and Chaka Khan, so the beardy boys get the credits!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

NickGregory92
Tough to pick a winner as there were quite a few great songs on this week's show, but my vote goes to Limahl and his Neverending Story.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Mikey
Another vote for Chaka, and they managed to leave the intro in!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

I have to say Limahl and his friend were very good with their catchy song, but my vote has to go to Depeche Mode who always seem to put on an outstanding performance.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Voted for Status Quo, a nice trip on a bus.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Who's That Hurll
My vote goes to..... emmm..... 'The Never Ending Song'.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Lee A
Has to be Gary Numan, was going to be Depeche Mode up until that point. Not one of DM's best songs; love them (well mostly their earlier tracks), not a patch on OMD (who are not on this week). So Numan it is with a song I haven't heard that often.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 08/11/84

Congrats to Yvette Marie Stevens, AKA Chaka Khan.

RYAN