Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

Neither of these hold any relevance or interest to me. But if push came to shove id have to pick `The Living Daylights`.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

Gorgeous Daze
Good performance from Colin Vearncombe, but I prefer The Living Daylights (the song, barely watched a Bond film).

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

Went for the Living Daylights.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

The Rubberband Man
I couldn't remember the A-ha or Black performances so I watched this TOTPs again on iPlayer, and that meant I got another dose of Shaky…. Argh!
In comparison, Black were a bit dull, but kudos to the guy taking the chance and singing it live.
However, I think A-ha captured the mood of the Bond Film theme, and The Living Daylights is not all that bad, so it gets my vote.

I’ve got every Bond film on DVD. A couple of years ago I thought I would put something back into society so I set myself a challenge to buy every film from a Charity Shop. Took me about 18 months to do it.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

I wonder if we will get more people taking part in the tie-break poll than the actual poll

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

Hanway2
 The poll number was very low, only 12 votes. Perhaps some were put off by the standard of the edition, even though I For one thought it was better than the Thursday show.
I have gone for Black, as a very good honest performance. But I reckon more will disagree with me.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.0pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 09/07/87

Who's That Hurll
I'll have my vote shaken, not stirred.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 09/07/87

I was looking for Fun, Love and Money.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 09/07/87

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 09/07/87

Hanway2
 Ryan , you are moving the goalposts with regard to times! The poll says 10.30, you said 10.00, but it was closed at 09.55. There was still time for another 5 People to vote  for Black!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 09/07/87

Everything'sRosie
Hmm, always sad when a video beats a studio performance, especially when the vocal is live. But I will accept the vote because I believe in democracy, although that seems to be an unfashionable concept these days. (shuffles away grumbling to self).

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 09/07/87

CoffeeThing
I missed the tie break but would have remained with Black.
This week, I are be mostly just being.
12