This show is presented by (Bruno Brookes & Sybil Ruscoe) and is first screened Friday 22nd November at 21.00 - 21.30. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Everything'sRosie
A scary thought but we are now farther from Salt n' Peppa's Twist & Shout than they were from the original.

To borrow a Moggism, this show was pretty "thin gruel".

I voted for Prince.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

CoffeeThing
I went with INXS having chosen Deacon Blue for the past two weeks. Nothing in it though, very close.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

The Rubberband Man
I wasn't familiar with the play-out, but it was far and away the best on the show, so it gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Gorgeous Daze
Little of interest here. I've never been overly keen on Let's Stick Together but Ferry's seventies intervention still passed as the highlight.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

PattiforPM
Mr Ferry for me too

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Nice power ballad by Robin Beck so she gets my vote

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

NickGregory92
A fairly decent show this week, somewhat spoiled by the shouty Sybil Roscoe. Hardly surprising that she didn’t last long as a TOTP presenter.

That aside, my vote goes to the very catchy opener from Brother Beyond.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

 Does a woman in a Top Hat float your boat or tickle your pickle, as the youth of today say? If it does Robin Beck will be round shortly to set your world to rights. And I was even enthused enough to consider choosing her for a while.
 But Chris and The Condiments are not welcome round my house at all, from this. Go now and Go far!
  I was not sure what you call the dance movements made by Brother Nathan, as I watched on the Iplayer. I don’t think Floid or Phil would even try that either. And the music I have forgotten already.
 I like to spread my votes out in these polls, and as I have picked Enya and Deacon Blue before, I will look elsewhere. And I do not have far to look. Giving me the chance to go back to the Longest Hottest Summer Of 1976 is the old Lounge Lizard or Chameleon Bryan Ferry and one time muse, Mrs. Rupert Murdoch. Whoever saw that happening? But nothing that I knew about in ‘76 or ‘88.
 Sticking Together was a frequent hazard in 1976, such was the lasting heat, I’ll have you know.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Mikey
Looks like Bryan could'nt be asked to promote this rerelease they used the 1976 video as well.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Who's That Hurll
Taking the last chance to vote for Enya.

I did like Sybil's "Queen of Pop" quip about Robin 'Cola' Beck. I wonder if she thought of that herself?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88

Not a bad show really, i voted for Bryan Ferry

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 10/11/88