Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

Who's That Hurll
Maria's song had the most vidality.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

Sensing another play-off poll.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

As the main poll ended in a 3-way tie, a tie-break poll is called for. Pick one of them by using the Nabble poll below. This will end at 11pm this evening. It its still level then, the poll carries on overnight and i will end it when a clear winner is voted for.
Pick one of these three.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

sueforever
Still went with Bowie & Jagger.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

I guess i had better stick with Bowie & Jagger.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Everything'sRosie
I'm still body-rocking

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Two of these songs the great hero Bowie did little to help me like more. Indeed I far prefer Amii's Knock On Wood, both her 79 version and this remix. Though I'm sticking with Maria, who actually I don't recall ever seeing until Thursday.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

I think Amii will need a bit of luck to win this tie, hence I'm going to knock on wood

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

PattiforPM
I'm amazed the Bowie/Jagger vid was voted worst ever.  I'm still voting for the two old fogies (not that I think Bowie was ever deserving of that description, mind)

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Voted for Jagger & Bowie.I loved it then and i still do.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Who's That Hurll
I can see it's absolutely vidal I give another vote to Maria.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Legsfan
Voted for Amii in the original poll, but I have now gone for Bowie & Jagger.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

PattiforPM
Money's in the mail LF

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

NickGregory92
Still rocking to the dulcet tones of Ms Vidal, so my vote goes to her.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Old Grey Whistler
I've voted for Bowie / Jagger but it's a travesty that Huey Lewis & The News didn't win this poll.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

PattiforPM wrote
Money's in the mail LF

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Maybe he'll have his day when the time comes for that exciting record Stuck On You, OGW.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I've voted for Bowie / Jagger but it's a travesty that Huey Lewis & The News didn't win this poll.
Ah, I think I can guess where his ONE vote came from now

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Maybe he'll have his day when the time comes for that exciting record Stuck On You, OGW.
He had a whole string of hits in NZ but I suppose the brits had no money left after buying all those SAW records.