Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Who's That Hurll
Legsfan wrote
PattiforPM wrote
Money's in the mail LF
Disqualify these two corrupt voters!

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Who's That Hurll wrote
Disqualify these two corrupt voters!
 LF is entirely innocent and it was not a bribe, it was a reward

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Who's That Hurll
Financial settlements should never be involved in these polls. Make Legsfan and PattiforPM recreate the Bowie and Jagger video as punishment! Justice for Maria!

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

PattiforPM
LF do you mind if I take the Jagger part?  The Bowie entry leap could be problematic for my bad knees and I have a wicked pelvic thrust and excellent beer-can drinking skills to offer and people have said that my sneer is very reminiscent of Mick's

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 12/09/85

Legsfan
Sure

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

I was working all weekend so missed the chance to watch the show until now, cracking episode though and if i'd had the chance to vote i'd have gone for the fantastic Maria Vidal.

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

Gorgeous Daze
GiLuRo wrote
 if i'd had the chance to vote i'd have gone for the fantastic Maria Vidal.
Arrgh!

Re: Your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 12/09/85

Everything'sRosie
Gorgeous Daze wrote
GiLuRo wrote
 if i'd had the chance to vote i'd have gone for the fantastic Maria Vidal.
Arrgh!
We wuz robbed!