Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Any comments on the show go here also. Thanks to POPSCENE for the listings.

This show is introduced by (Gary Davies & Janice Long) and is first screened Friday 29th June at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

sueforever
I must once again go for Starship. Nothing stand out for me for tonight show.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

The Rubberband Man
Madonna.
Pity there was only a live version video to show, as the Nile Rodgers-produced single version is much better.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

CoffeeThing
So here I go sinking into sucker for Christmas songs mode once again. I liked the non Christmas themed Bronski Beat performance, but it had to be either Shakey or Wham. The latter would have got it but Shakey wins for being in the studio. Merry Christmas in July everyone!
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

I'm stumped, there wasn't a single record that I really liked

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

PattiforPM
It was a long December that Year too

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

  Not a great advert for 80s music or TOTPs, in my estimation. My feelings about music of this period have been expressed on here before, and there are not even any dancers to alleviate the boredom.
But of those I saw on this edition, I have to give it to Shakin' Stevens, for giving a performance in the studio, and having a pulse.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

NickGregory92
Not a bad show this week. Although Shakey’s record is one of my favourite Christmas songs of all time, I simply couldn’t bring myself to vote for it especially with 30C temperatures outside.

My vote goes to the opener from Bronski Beat and their new frontman. Whenever I hear this song, it always reminds of the cafe scene in the Only Fools and Horses ‘To Hull and back’ episode.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Gorgeous Daze
A bit better than Thursday's show. My vote goes to the prolifically good Madonna.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Legsfan
I voted for Shakin’ Stevens. If it was December, this would have loads more votes.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

PattiforPM
I'm plugging Madonna (sic)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Everything'sRosie
Couldn't be less like Christmas outside but I'm still going with Shaky.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
This is the closest I'm ever going to get to experiencing an Australian Xmas....shaky.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Who's That Hurll
I can't dress it up any other way - it has to be Madonna.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Madonna for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Bit of a dull show this week, although i did enjoy the Bronski Beat track that i hadn't heard for ages, and Madonna's live performance, but you can't beat a bit of Shaky, especially a Christmas hit in the middle of summer, so he gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

I think i read somewhere that Shaky spent more weeks in the charts during the 1980's then any other solo performer. So its about time he finally wins one of our polls.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 212/12/85

zenon
Not a bad show, Bronski Beat were my favourite this week giving a explosive opening performance with their new frontman proving there was life after Sommerville.

Having seen the Shaky performance on TOTP2 several times, I assumed it came from the Xmas Day edition until I eventually found out that is was on this regular show.

Really need to see the 1985 Band Aid video in full

Odd that Starship was a breaker despite being a playout two weeks before.

Last Christmas may have never got a studio performance but the audience dancing to it 12 months later is the closest we can get and certainly a good consolation.