Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

The main poll ended in a two way tie. Your task now is to pick one of these two as your favourite. This is a blind poll and the result will be revealed at the conclusion of the poll at 10.00pm or when i remember to bring the thing to a close (hopefully 10 if im still awake).

USE THE NABBLE POLL BELOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE.

Pick one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

Heaven only knows how this is going to end up ! Ive voted.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

sueforever
Just voted for the same song.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

Gorgeous Daze
It's a War of the Roses and I'm definitely not giving up...on the Yorkists.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

I didn’t choose either of these first time round. But now given another chance, I have unlocked the Beast within me.
 I have gone all Animal.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

PattiforPM
Rick for me

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

CoffeeThing
Just missed the tie-break as ever. Not sure which way I would have voted, probably for Rick Astley.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

A Ghastly outcome.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

Gorgeous Daze wrote
A Ghastly outcome.
If you want ghastly, then how about the Def Leppard lead singers tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination. Put me right off voting for them .

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 13/08/87

Hanway2
Bad joke coming up.
  Is this the first time a Leopard has been savaged by an Ass( tley )?
12