Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 14/05/87

sueforever
I went for Labi Siffre, but I must say again another bad show for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 14/05/87

Mikey
I dont know what issue Johnny has with Jazz, but i'll go for his yuppie cocktail bar soul this time.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 14/05/87

Who's That Hurll
Labi , P.P. and chums.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 14/05/87

Another useless winner.