Use this thread for comments on the show and also to vote on your favourite performance. Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Im not messing about removing the breakers from the poll listing, if you want to vote for them then please do. I will just copy and paste the `Popscene` run-down for every show some 24 hours before broadcast.

This show is introduced by Dixie Peach & Peter Powell and is first screened Thursday 5th April at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Gorgeous Daze
Forgettable show. My vote reflects that I'm not bitter about Madonna overhauling the brilliant Trans X record.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Gorgeous Daze
Little bit of trivia. Baltimora of that irritating holiday hit was on TOTP back in 78 inside Who's That Hurll's avatar.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Everything'sRosie
It was only part of the "breaker" section but I'm still going for Kate Bush. A very weak show, all the studio performances were dire imho.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

+1. I don't think ive ever voted for a breaker before but i am now. Im giving my vote to the musical genius that is Kate Bush.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

VintageVideos
I like Kate Bush, but I was never very fond of Running Up That Hill (even though the short form would reveal the name of my favourite dancer!). I'm giving Madonna another vote, as the rest of the show was pretty forgettable.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

I will vote for Kate Bush, just a genius of a song. If Kate appears I would always vote for her.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

PattiforPM
I too am ignoring breaker designation (again) and voting for one of the very best Kate Bush songs

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Legsfan
Madonna is my vote for the third time.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

CoffeeThing
Kate Bush by a country mile for me. My favourite of hers.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

I hope she's in for a long run in the charts as it gives an good excuse to post pics of her :-

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

I always try and vote for a studio performance, but there was nothing that i particularly enjoyed on this weeks show, so for the first time i'm voting for one of the breakers, the fantastic Kate Bush.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Now that's a lovely pic RBM, thanks

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Mikey
Looks like i'll be taking the D Train by myself.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

VintageVideos wrote
I like Kate Bush, but I was never very fond of Running Up That Hill (even though the short form would reveal the name of my favourite dancer!).
Trust you to notice that!  I'd never considered it before.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I love Kate, and this is in my top 3 or 4 of her songs ( Hounds of Love is my favourite)

but I'm steadfastly refusing to pick Breakers, I will go for Collins
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

NickGregory92
The fantastic Phil Collins for me

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Who's That Hurll
I'm giving my first vote to 'into the Groove'. I'm not keen on some of the clips from the film and would rather just listen to the song in this instance. I wish Madonna had made more TOTP appearances during her Eighties peak.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/08/85

Not sure if a so called `breaker` has won before, but it has now. Thanks to the folk who voted.
RYAN