I will be away from my computer till Sunday due to the fact im attending the OFTDs meet-up in Stourbridge. Thats why this poll is up before the show has even been aired.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Everything'sRosie
I'll take this opportunity to get my vote in for Yvette Stevens, aka Chaka Khan.  Nice to see her in the studio too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I thought Nik Kershaw was on fine form, however, I had one of those lovely "Oh My god" moments listening to the  Alvin Stardust song when you realise "I remember this!" so my vote goes to Bernard Jewry, by all accounts one of the good guys.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

NickGregory92
Another entertaining show this week with some great songs, especially from Duran Duran, Nik Kershaw and Chaka, but my vote goes to Matt Bianco, good song to start the show with.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

The Rubberband Man
Third time in the polls, but again, it was far and away the best performance on the show :-
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch.......Chaka Khan – “I Feel For You”

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

For the second show in succession im selecting the opening act. A very pleasant and agreeable tune by Matt Bianco even more enhanced by the delightful girl singer who i assume isn't Matt !

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Gorgeous Daze
I've withheld up till now but this time I'm finally bunging that can.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

PattiForPM
I've always been partial to the rotating man of Aran so I'll give him a nod

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Who's That Hurll
The answer to the riddle is......vote for Nik Kershaw.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

So I've voted for Nik Kershaw and is Riddle.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Legsfan
Let me rock ya, Chaka Khan!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Lee A
A real mixture this week - Matt Bianco's was a cool; laid back song. Slade were great (with a song I've not heard much of before). Love Duran Duran, just not that song! Jim Diamond's 'I Should Have Known Better' is lovely. And 'The Riddle' very memorable. But I went for the Dazz Band video. It was the American Football clips, in the video, that clinched it for me. OK song too I guess.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

CoffeeThing
Slade were cut from my recording which was a late night version. I had to look for it on YouTube and it certainly gets my vote over Duran Duran and Chaka Khan who both came close. I remember this Slade tune. At the time, I worked with a big Slade fan and having been keen on their early 70s hits myself, he and I always looked forward to any new releases.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Chaka wins again !

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 15/11/84

Incidentally, the only other song that came first in two consecutive weekly polls was `Ghost Town` back in 81.
RYAN