Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

Who's That Hurll
Mikey wrote
Who on earth gave Sam Fox a recording contract?
I'm glad someone did, as 'Touch Me  (I Want Your Body)' is one of the best records of 1986. It was number one in 17 countries!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

PattiforPM
I'm quite sure that was entirely on its musical merits too Mr Hurll

Those quiet and conservative Canucks made it number one for 7 weeks and showed excellent judgement in this case.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

PattiforPM
I love Smokey

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

Everything'sRosie
ABC, easy as 1-2-3 (added together)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 18/06/87

PattiforPM wrote
I love Smokey
Yes, "Living Next Door To Alice" is a great song
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)
12