This show is presented by (Simon Bates & Peter Powell) and is first screened Thursday 7th Feb at 19.30 - 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Theres not much point in me waiting for the show to vote, i already know what i will go for. Mel & Kim in their 3rd and final TOTPs studio appearance.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Not a good programme for me tonight. So I went for the number one.  A great record written by David Gates.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Everything'sRosie
I think the backing singer with The Mission was the same lady who suffered that unfortunate incident with All About Eve when she couldn't hear the record playing for her to lip-sync to.

I voted for Prince and the awesome Sign O' The Times.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

   I have gone for The Mission with the wonderful Julianne Regan of All About Eve on ethereal backing vocals. Now that is a band from the 80s I like. I was about 10 years too old to be a Goth- or about 1,500 years too young!
 Who told Bruce Willis he can sing? Gruesome! Can someone please shut him up?
  Not much else I liked here, apart from one of Prince's best songs as the play out.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Dancer
Gone for Al Jarreau again.  Fantastic song.  Bruce Willis was a temptation with that lovely physique/looks of his.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Michael
It’s gotta be the Purple One’s minimal masterpiece for me. “Sign O the Times” was a groundbreaking track, and its video equally innovative.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Hanway2 wrote
I have gone for The Mission with the wonderful Julianne Regan of All About Eve on ethereal backing vocals.
A 'Girls of The 80s' oversight?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Hanway2
 Yes, it was, and very remiss of me. But I can remedy that!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

PattiforPM
The Artist still known as Prince for me

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

The Rubberband Man
Sign O’ The Times. Nothing much else impressed me in this show.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Gorgeous Daze
No compeition, it's The Mission. Even though I much prefer darker days when half the band formed half of The Sisters Of Mercy.

She sounded fine on the record, but I didn't think Julianne Regan looked all that comfortable. Maybe she always had an inkling something would go wrong.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

CoffeeThing
I went for Prince, clever song from a genius.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

NickGregory92
My vote this week goes to the Appleby sisters

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Well, i have to say this was a very poor show this week, with only two acts that i considered voting for. Normally i'd go for Genesis but their performance did nothing for me, so it was very nearly Bruce Willis with a song from his album that i really liked at the time, but as i try not to vote for videos i went for Erasure, a great track.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

zenon
Voted for The Mission with the brilliant Severina, Julianne looking lovely too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Who's That Hurll
I've never met a girl called Severina, but she sure sounds intriguing to me.

That's brilliant! Last time I looked Mr Hussey and friends had two votes. Talk about sneaking up on the rails!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 19/03/87

Everything'sRosie
Although I voted for Sign O' The Times (still think it was the best song on the show by a mile) I'm pleased to see The Mission win as they were in the studio, and the presence of Julianne Regan didn't hurt either
Queens of My Soul