This show is presented by (Janice Long & Mike Read) and is first screened Thursday 9th August at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

If i have to pick anything then i guess i will pick Public Image Ltd.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Everything'sRosie
Easily PiL for me. Surprised to see punk icon Don Letts up there on stage with Lydon, seeing as he was more associated with The Clash. He will be back in a few weeks time with Big Audio Dynamite and the classic E=MC2.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Hanway2
 A slight dip in quality for the whole show, I feel. But a couple of good performances in the studio to vote for.
Have gone for Public Image Limited for a fine effort from John Lyndon, Was it cold in the studio that day? Maybe it was with lots of people wearing fluffy jumpers. And John looked cold as well.
The Billy Ocean clip was the earlier version, first shown several weeks beforehand. And good to get another chance to see the inestimable P. P. Arnold once more. Hello Pat!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Diana Ross, nice.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

The Rubberband Man
Diana Ross – “Chain Reaction”
Good video. Glad that the b/w footage had not been wiped.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

I voted Diana Ross, as TRBM say great video.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Gorgeous Daze
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy

As Janice appreciated, John Lydon certainly rose to the occasion.

The run of enjoyable shows continues, the only song that did nothing for me was Survivor's.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Everything'sRosie
Gorgeous Daze wrote
 the only song that did nothing for me was Survivor's.
Agreed, it seemed the very epitome of that hackneyed AOR music so prevalent in 80s America. Those bands were so interchangeable they all melted into one gooey mess for me. This was Survivor, but it could just as easily have been REO Speedwagon, Toto, Styx, Chicago  etc etc.

Janice didn't think much of it either

I like all of those!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

NickGregory92
Not a bad show this week. I went for Diana Ross, good song and a great video to accompany it with.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Depeche Mode

Looking forward to Hoffs next week

Spolier Alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_r5DGDLqk

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

zenon
I would love to have seen how the audience would have handled the slow bit of Eloise if they had kept recording to the end of the song!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for the wonderful Chain Reaction by the sensational Diney Ross
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Another cracking show this week, and once again i'm finding voting difficult. On any other week i'd have gone for Depeche Mode, but i have to say John Lydon was outstanding so Public Image Ltd get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Lee A
Depeche Mode this week.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Who's That Hurll
It may seem a wasted vote at this stage of proceedings, but I'm still going for Paul and Carol.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

zenon wrote
An uncertain mess, no doubt!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 20/02/86

Gorgeous Daze
Anyone out there Rotten enough to force Ryan to hold a tie-break?