Use this thread for comments on the show and also to vote on your favourite performance. We will no longer have a separate thread which previewed and reviewed the show. Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Im not messing about removing video clips and breakers from the poll listing, if you want to vote for them then please do. I will just copy and paste the `Popscene` run-down for every show some 24 hours before broadcast.

This show is introduced by Bruno Brookes & Mike Read and is first screened Friday 2nd Feb at 19.30 to 20.10. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Old Grey Whistler
I notice that the extended version on Friday nights is now shown in the early evening slot and the late edition is the edited one. I suppose it won't be long now until they are all just 30 minutes.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Legsfan
I suspect the early showing stating 40 minutes is an error and they'll just fill the time with a Sounds of the 70s shorts.
I have this edition already and it clocks in at 29 minutes 45 seconds, so no need for editing, though Mr Smith's name at the end will be removed.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

This show is introduced by Bruno Brookes & Mike Read

The Little And Large of Radio 1, according to Janice

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Everything'sRosie
Fantastic to see Don Henley in the studio. He never made it to Shepherds Bush with The Eagles, just as well for us, as we would have been denied two classic Legs routines.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Everything'sRosie
No need to bother with the late showing, so Don Henley for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

It was a ridiculously short clip but, it's ZZ Top – “Legs” (& Co) for me

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Not much for Ryan on this show. My attention only really perked up when the ZZ Top video came on and we had those glimpses, albeit brief glimpses of Legs.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

PattiforPM
Love ZZ Top but you can't beat a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Don Henley and Bryan Adams in the studio, I wonder if they had time for a chat. Anyway, I went for the Don.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Great to see both Don Henley and Bryan Adams on the same show, a difficult choice but Don gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Gorgeous Daze
The unlikely gelling of Sharpe and Numan is an easy choice to give some love to. Though sadly the album they eventually released didn't fulfill the promise.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Lee A
Bryan Adams for me this week.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

VintageVideos
Lee A wrote
Bryan Adams for me this week.
+1

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

zenon
Sharpe and Numan for me, great to have Run To You performed in the studio as well.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

NickGregory92
All in all another good show this week. Nearly cast my vote for Bryan Adams but in the end I changed my mind and plumped for Sharpe & Numan.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

CoffeeThing
Some good studio performances this week. I enjoyed Don Genley and Howard Jones, and I thought Tessa Niles looked very 80s lovely and sounded great on the Sharpe and Numan performance, but it's Bryan Adams for me. Great performance of a top song and great guitar rifts.
This week, I are be mostly eating fish

Voted for Eddy & The Soul Band.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Gorgeous Daze
Ahem.