Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

Oh yeah. Harumph . Tie break needs arranging.

Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

As the main poll ended in a tie between these two heavy-weights, we need a tie-breaker poll. This will end at 10.30 this evening. Hopefully i won't forget or have retired to bed. I think to add a bit of extra spice, i will make it a blind poll.
Vote for one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Gorgeous Daze
Ooh an AOR-off...Exciting.

I do have a preference for one.

BTW Ryan the 'blind poll' spice gets the  but the score is showing here.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

This is very difficult. I appreciate both protagonists have their virtues, but both songs just got played to death back in the day and as a consequence i feel no great fondness to either. Having just played both back, ive narrowly plumped for The Don.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Oh it shouldn't be, not according to the settings.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Just voted so I went for DH.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Can anyone else see the score totals ?

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Also the score is being shown here Ryan.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

It shouldn't be now, ive sorted it. You have to enter at least one day for the blind poll to work. At 10.30 i can over-ride that and end the poll then.

...but it does say the poll will end 7:53 tomorrow night, not 10:30pm tonight.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

It shouldn't be now, ive sorted it. You have to enter at least one day for the blind poll to work. At 10.30 i can over-ride that and end the poll then.
Well that explains away my last post.

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Yeah like i say, to create a blind poll, i have to enter it for at least `one` day. At 10.30 this evening i can over-ride that and  end the poll then. We are stuck with it saying 7.53 tomorrow evening.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 21/02/85

sueforever wrote
Voted for Eddy & The Soul Band.
+1

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

I find these Don Henley and Bryan Adams records pretty hard to tell apart, and I’m really not into the American MOR rock sound.

How to decide?
Tosses a coin……
Heads wins

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

VintageVideos
A blind poll? Ah well closed my eyes while voting then...

Re: Tie-break poll to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Who's That Hurll
It's Summertime.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

NickGregory92
Just thought i'd dash by and cast my vote before the poll ends...

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Don for me again.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Old Grey Whistler
I don't like either of these so I will abstain.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Old Grey Whistler wrote
so I will abstain.
Abstentions. The poll setters nemesis. But i know what you mean, these two aren't my cup of tea either.