Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

PattiforPM
I was so blinded I missed this altogether but I like both these and think the right man won too

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

CoffeeThing
I missed it too and would have stick with Bryan Adams but it would not have affected the outcome.
This week, I are be mostly eating fish

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 10.30) to determine your favourite performance from 21/02/85 TOTPs

Doc
Just when you thought she'd gone for good I spotted Tricia Roberts in the crowd during the playout track. Not many of the cheerleaders left now.