This show is presented by (Simon Bates & Gary Davies) and is first screened Friday 3rd May at 20.30 - 21.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Everything'sRosie
I'd forgotten how brilliant Rent was. What a whopping slice of cynicism. For me head and shoulders above everything else on the show.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Pet Shop Boys get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

The Rubberband Man
PSB for me too

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Mikey
Hey Ray, who you gonna call??

Really liked this show, in fact 3 of my favs of the year (walk the dinosaur, rent and the circus) appeared leaving me a quandry as who to pick. In the end i thought the Was Not Was performance was the most entertaining although the cave girls could have done a bit more.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

VintageVideos
Mikey wrote
Hey Ray, who you gonna call??
Wasn't it amusing how he was showing off with his brand new toy? I don't think man should do without a mobile!
You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Mikey
Lol, yeah, wait until he gets his phone bill next month

How much!!?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

CoffeeThing
I went for The Bee Gees who narrowly missed out on my vote last time, by a whisker from George Michael, by virtue of it being a studio performance, albeit a repeated one.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

PattiforPM
Feel as if a lot of my votes have gone to these chaps but I'm back on the Pet Shop Boy train again

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Gorgeous Daze
Good to see girlie dancers back on the show! In the circumstances it would be churlish to point out that dinosaurs didn't co-exist with cavegirls. Actually what git would it even occur to?

Not a bad edition this. The American satellite studio was a positive innovation, not least as a bulwark against video overload, but somehow it had short term written all over it. My favourites were still in London, the PSBs with the impressively downbeat Rent.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Surprised to see the head of steam "Rent" seems to have gathered already, PSB do seem popular in OFTD-land, I always found them over-rated.

The Bee Gees were again the highlight of this very good show, but as that was a repeat of an earlier performance I will go for the rollicking Kiss, who I am sure I saw had Corporal Klinger from M*A*S*H amongst them somewhere!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Gorgeous Daze
As well as I Found Lovin' being in the chart twice, both Billy Idol and Amazulu had versions of Mony Mony there too. Very long odds coincidence they both chose it as a song to cover around the same time, I suppose.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

NickGregory92
Very enjoyable show this week with plenty to choose from.

My vote goes stateside to Kiss. Quite interesting to see that both performances from the American studio were sung live as well.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Who's That Hurll
Another one for Wilma and Betty Was.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Michael
My inner-Goth selected The Cure

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Come on baby can't you see. I'm guilty... of loving Siobhan Fahey.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

 I have to say I wasn’t paying much attention to this edition, being busy on other things. But I chose Was as my pick of the week. My second best was Bananarama and nearly chose them instead.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Really good show this week, Pet Shop Boys get my vote this time.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

Bad luck Legsfan, she left Bananarama in 1988 but will appear in Shakesspears Sister later.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/10/87

I voted for the Pet shop Boys for this poll.
12