THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Some quite good records on the show, but ive gone for Human League and `Louise`. Excellent video too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Everything'sRosie
Not the most polished of performances but it was good to see Murray Head doing a live vocal.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

CoffeeThing
Nearly went for Chicago, but I too liked the live Murray Head effort.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

I'm with Family Hominidae

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Gorgeous Daze
I've chosen the ending story with the early plot twist.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Old Grey Whistler
I voted for the only one of these songs that was banned in Thailand.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

The Human League for me too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I voted for the only one of these songs that was banned in Thailand.
Was it really!? If so the ban was lifted. I was in Bangkok circa 1990 and it was being played in all the bars by then.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

The Rubberband Man
I still Feel For You - Chaka Khan

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I voted for a "sex thimble" yesterday so I've kept in the mini-mood with "Little" Billy Ocean as was
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

NickGregory92
Almost plumped for Murray Head, but in the end I went for Nick Heyward. Good song to start the show with, quite catchy too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

It went down two song on that show. So I voted for the Human League for a interesting song and video.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Who's That Hurll
It's hard not to give Chicago a vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Lee A
Has to be Chicago this week.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 22/11/84

Hello Louise, remember me ?

RYAN