Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

Who's That Hurll
It's not the best song on show, but I can't resist those football/pop crossovers. Hod and Wad it is.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

Ive never really liked this lot, not my kinda thing at all.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

Gorgeous Daze
Sheila lost several yards stumbling out of the starting blocks, but from halfway picked up six out of 11 votes. Take a bow!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

Everything'sRosie
Pleased to see Sheila Take A Bow win. But getting less than 30% of the votes on a mediocre show is pretty low.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

PattiforPM
Creditable performance by the soccer team - a completely new experience for me honestly

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

The Rubberband Man
Sheila Take A Bow won. Strewth!
I guess it's fitting as that's the last appearance of The Smiths on TOTPS, and then they split just three months later.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

Everything'sRosie
Really? They don't do Girlfriend In A Coma on Top of the Pops? That's a shame.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 23/04/87

zenon
Too late to vote but Hoddle and Waddle are my favourites this week. It can't have been a coincidence to perform Diamond Lights on the diamond set.
12