This show is presented by (Simon Bates & Peter Powell) and is first screened Friday 15th March at 19.30 - 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Michael
Only a few tracks here that are to my taste. I’ve not wateched the show, but on spec, Simple Minds get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Everything'sRosie
TTD might be a prize knob, but Wishing Well is a terrific record.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Star Trekkin’.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

The Rubberband Man
Performance of the night came from the Pet Shop Boys.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

TTD over PSBs

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

   Hard to know who to vote for this time. I chose The Firm and 'Star Trekkin'' for the previous show, so will not pick them this time. Unless the others were so bad I had too. And I didn't. A very male dominated show this week, in fact if it wasn't for the potato made up for Lieutenant Uhura- plus the females in the audience- it would be all male- and a missed chance to girlwatch. Something I always liked to do in the 80s!
 There was not anything I liked that much, and I even considered the old boy Cliff himself, or the Pet Shop Boys. Either of those would be a surprise from me. The Temptations are a whole lot better without Bruce Willis and I preferred TTD's earlier song and performance. So not him either.
  Who wanted Prince as their girlfriend? I preferred Apollonia or Wendy and Lisa myself- even though Malcolm McClaren told us about W and L. But whatever turns you on!
 I voted for John Farnham before also, so need to spread myself around. And Simple Minds almost worked. But no, it has to be Chris Rea and 'Let's Dance'. As I have mentioned on an earlier review. You can always get plus points from me if you bring an accordion with you into the TOTPs studio. Well done that man! And Chris as well. May all your fruit trees blossom and be bounteous- as they say on the banks of the Tees.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

I voted for the Pet shop Boys or is it a Cat Steven song. Again not a great programme for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Who's That Hurll
A jaunty start to proceedings from the Middlesbrough growler.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Gorgeous Daze
The only John F I imagined I'd ever vote for was Mr Foxx, however I'm an unlikely voice for John Farnham again. A song that's grown in my estimation...though not to inspirational levels.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Decent enough show, Chris Rea gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Gorgeous Daze
I wish I could say dire Rea. But it wouldn't be true, he isn't that bad.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

CoffeeThing
Chris Rea just got the vote ahead of TTD. I also thought John Farnham's performance was very good.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Bit of a better show than for the last few weeks. I was all set to give my vote to Lord Clifford of Richard until John Farnham totally smashed it at the end.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 25/06/87